Most damaging mistake america ever made.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

People still have a choice to mind their own business. Now if you want, the western world can place extreme limits on social media, such as in China. Then we could all be one gigantic happy family. Or, we just let this thing play out. 

Oh, so the western world's never placed anyone's limits on social media, eh?  hhhmmmmmmmm......

On 4/26/2021 at 6:18 PM, Mainecat said:

Electing Biden, Trump, Obama, Clinton, Bush Jr is right up there. It’s gonna be years before America gets beyond all these fuck ups.

22 hours ago, gravy davey said:

Fixed for accuracy.  

I'll see your fix and up it one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/26/2021 at 5:39 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’d have to say slavery and then failure to patriate the slaves. Took awhile, but it’s caught up. 

Every country/region on earth had slavery at one time or another.   Every race in the world has been subjected to slavery at one time or another.

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am going to with the new deal under FDR as more damaging than slavery.  

I'm going to go with Roe v. Wade and Johnson's new deal.   An estimated 20 million AA babies have been aborted since Roe.  More than the AA population in America in 1960.    Think about that.

The destruction of the AA traditional family follows those two things.   

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/since-roe-abortion-has-killed-more-black-babies-than-the-entire-black-population-of-the-u-s-in-1960

Abortion in America has contributed to the greatest decline in black population since the first black slaves arrived in the Americas in the 1600s. According to U.S. census data, there were 18,871,831 black American citizens in 1960. Since Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in 1973, abortion has killed an estimated 20 million black babies — more than the entire black population of 1960.

Edited by Highmark

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Have you ever filled-out a CENSUS FORM????

Do you think these black mothers in our major cities are filling out those forms!!! LMAO!!!

Do you think some black lady in Mississippi with 9 kids is filling out those forms!! LMMFAO!

The black population in America is much higher than reported.

Also, when you exclude all  other races, except whites, the black population is gaining.

Blacks hate WHITES with the most intensity.

Yes, some of them hate ASIANS and Hispanics, but primarily....blacks hate WHITES. 

Yes the blacks are sandbagging, that's it!

They need to be counted by the govt more than anyone else so then can get all their free stuff, more poor negros in the house = more free stuff.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm going to go with Roe v. Wade and Johnson's new deal.   An estimated 20 million AA babies have been aborted since Roe.  More than the AA population in America in 1960.    Think about that.

The destruction of the AA traditional family follows those two things.   

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/since-roe-abortion-has-killed-more-black-babies-than-the-entire-black-population-of-the-u-s-in-1960

Abortion in America has contributed to the greatest decline in black population since the first black slaves arrived in the Americas in the 1600s. According to U.S. census data, there were 18,871,831 black American citizens in 1960. Since Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in 1973, abortion has killed an estimated 20 million black babies — more than the entire black population of 1960.

:lol: 

49 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: 

Sorry but I don't think 20 million AA babies aborted is a laughing matter.   Sad to see you do.