Check your account email address ×

The baller is quiet on this..

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

This morning has been pretty bad  

The worst. Im guessing stop loss orders are kicking in, I cant even sign in to one of my exchanges. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

The worst. Im guessing stop loss orders are kicking in, I cant even sign in to one of my exchanges. 

My daughter and her friends are all getting their first taste in risk /return right now.  Part of the risk of crypto is unregulated and insufficient exchanges that have to be locked down due to any high volume activities.  They are just left helpless watching by it all tumble down.  I can’t imagine and I sure fee for them.  Been there...kind of.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Getting killed lost any gains i had and some of my initial investment. I’m just glad I didn’t put a ton in I’ll just leave it and see what happens. 🤞 

It could be a great time to buy in.....if there was any type of solid financials behind any of this crypto.  But there isn’t, it’s all just speculation gambling. Still, billions have been made....and lost.  Same with the regular markets.....and roulette tables in Vegas.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It could be a great time to buy in.....if there was any type of solid financials behind any of this crypto.  But there isn’t, it’s all just speculation gambling. Still, billions have been made....and lost.  Same with the regular markets.....and roulette tables in Vegas.

I bought a little the other day but I’m waiting at this point see what happens.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

I bought a little the other day but I’m waiting at this point see what happens.

Man, I learned a long time ago that I don’t belong in this kind of game.  I keep my “play money” tight to my vest and let the pros do their job on the rest.  I wish all you the best with it though.

I picked up some COIN - Coinbase Global at $240, down but this is a 3-5 year hold for me.  Watching the trend and may pickup some more if we find a bottom and flatten for a few days.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I've been thru this before. I am no where near my initial investment so I am not panicking it just sucks when you are down $100k in a couple hours. LOL

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i like to throw some money at a gamble every once in awhile.  own 7 million SHIBS.  worst case i lose $200

I am buying right now. This is where you make money. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am buying right now. This is where you make money. 

I hope it works out for you, I always seem to buy high and sell low.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I hope it works out for you, I always seem to buy high and sell low.

Its been working out pretty good so far. Obviously this dump sucks but I am still way up from last year. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Its been working out pretty good so far. Obviously this dump sucks but I am still way up from last year. 

That is what counts, easy come easy go.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That is what counts, easy come easy go.

Its volatile as fuck man. As fast as it goes up it goes back down. Bitcoin fomo drives the market but the big money is made in alt coins. I hold very little bitcoin. 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

playing the social media push game on that one and SHIB.  

ETh i think has some value.  

Eth has some real value. It was over $4000 last week and many think it will pass $10k this year. I think it is very possible that it will. I started buying it when it was $123.00. I bought 36 of them back then. Even with this dump look at where it is now. And it has over a $300 billion dollar market cap, some of the biggest companies in the world dont have that much. 

image.thumb.png.5d6016f105b57cd907f35265ca9e036d.png

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its volatile as fuck man. As fast as it goes up it goes back down. Bitcoin fomo drives the market but the big money is made in alt coins. I hold very little bitcoin. 

I have a friend who's x wife bought a ton of bitcoin at the very start of it she bought like $5000 or more for each of their kids, or at least when he ran off with his girlfriend put it in their names, it may have been more too, he said he'll never see it but his kids will be rich.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

What do you think of Cardano @Anler?  Trying to decide if I should dump some more $$'s into ADA or ETH in this slump...

I own some cardano. Bought it at .09 so it's been a winner for me too. It's hard for me to say what I think it will be going forward as ethereum already occupies that space. But at this price it's worth throwing some money at it. There are many who think it is going to be huge. 

28 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I have a friend who's x wife bought a ton of bitcoin at the very start of it she bought like $5000 or more for each of their kids, or at least when he ran off with his girlfriend put it in their names, it may have been more too, he said he'll never see it but his kids will be rich.

In 2010 you could have bought bitcoins for $.06 each

For $100.00 you could have gotten 1,666 bitcoins

At the  current price (which is way down at the moment) of $37,251 you would have $62,060,166.00. Thats some nice scratch for $100 investment.