Check your account email address ×

The baller is quiet on this..

For those of you who think this is about funny money you should educate yourself. This token is my number one holding. They are developing partnerships every day with the largest companies and govts in the world. Right now they are offering $125k reward if anyone can hack their network. So far nobody has claimed the prize money. 

https://chain.link/

On 4/24/2021 at 9:10 AM, Anler said:

Am I the baller that you are referring to? 

Is this meant to be some sort of ah ha what do you have to say now post?

Bitcoin is still up what, 500-600% from last year and will probably break $100k this year. Almost every other crypto I own is up over 10x from last year even with this dip. So what do I have to say about it?

FB_IMG_1619269809094.jpg

You ever see her thumbs?   :lol:  

• Haha 1

He had better talk to MC first..

Visa CEO Al Kelly anticipates that cryptocurrency could become “extremely mainstream” within five years. He is working to position Visa in the middle of it should cryptocurrency take off. He further confirmed that Visa is working to allow bitcoin purchases, in addition to enabling the cryptocurrency to be used at 70 million stores where Visa is accepted.

Again, MC you better let them know about this ponzi scheme...

The European Investment Bank, the Luxemburg-based lending arm of the European Union, will be issuing €100 million worth of 2-year bonds due Apr. 28, 2023, on the Ethereum blockchain, Bloomberg reports.     

Their issuance will be managed by such banking giants as Goldman Sachs, Santander Group, and Societe Generale. 

Founded in 1958, the European Investment Bank is one of the largest lending institutions in the world, with E.U. members acting like its shareholders.   

On 4/24/2021 at 1:16 PM, Mainecat said:

No money made till you sell. Stocks, bonds, real estate, bit coin, utilities etc.

it’s all a maybe.

You got a better plan? I’d like to hear it.

5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I don’t have ethereum 😢. Doing good on skale though bought at .45 last week for shit and giggles

I only have about 12 tokens of eth but I had 36 last year and I traded a bunch for some alt coins with more sizzle at the time. Dumb move in hindsight as my account would be worth alot more had I hodl'd it. I bought those at about $124 too LOL. Look at this shit now. 

Lots are saying it is going to $10k this year as they are doing a game changing upgrade in about 2 months. Bitcoin market cap is over $1 trillion and eth is about $300 bil so its not unreasonable to believe it especially with the upgrade. Some are predicting it flips bitcoin in market cap this year. All good news! :bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I only have about 12 tokens of eth but I had 36 last year and I traded a bunch for some alt coins with more sizzle at the time. Dumb move in hindsight as my account would be worth alot more had I hodl'd it. I bought those at about $124 too LOL. Look at this shit now. 

Lots are saying it is going to $10k this year as they are doing a game changing upgrade in about 2 months. Bitcoin market cap is over $1 trillion and eth is about $300 bil so its not unreasonable to believe it especially with the upgrade. Some are predicting it flips bitcoin in market cap this year. All good news! :bc:

I just read that the other day about ethereum going to 10k this year. At least you got them dirt cheap you’ll make some good coin if it does go to 10k. I just got in little over week ago just to play around with it but I’m happy with what my crypto picks are doing so far. Not baller status yet but I’m working on it 😂 

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

I just read that the other day about ethereum going to 10k this year. At least you got them dirt cheap you’ll make some good coin if it does go to 10k. I just got in little over week ago just to play around with it but I’m happy with what my crypto picks are doing so far. Not baller status yet but I’m working on it 😂 

I just buy dips $100-$200 at a crack. I picked up some good ones on this dip here snakey posted and already up bigly! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

May be an image of text that says '" Digital currencies will create peace, reduce poverty and will make transacting business more affordable for the masses -Dr. Ruja Ignatova-'

Saw a couple of old investor guys ripping cryptos on the tv last weekend. They don’t get it. At all. So they criticize. Just like some of the old farts on here...

Just now, Edmo said:

Saw a couple of old investor guys ripping cryptos on the tv last weekend. They don’t get it. At all. So they criticize. Just like some of the old farts on here...

Bill Maher ripped it on his show recently also. It doesnt really matter what people think, people thought the internet was stupid when it started. When you really look at what is being done and who is behind it then you will know this isnt going away anytime soon. Imagine if you could have bought microsoft or google when it first came out. This is something that is far too sophisticated to just die off, people. corps and govts are finding its value and its growing, fast. Opinions are irrelevant.