Check your account email address ×

The baller is quiet on this..

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I have not done any reading about it.  I have not played the game since buying up in 2009 and selling in 2012.  I should have held all that stuff.  Stocks I bought for $2.50 are now $40+.

Man I bought a bunch of that shit last year. Its absolutely insane the way this stuff pumps. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Do you have any Safemoon? 

No never heard of it. My holdings right now are

Chainlink, Ethereum, Polkadot, Uniswap, Synthetix, Cardano and Bitcoin

Coins I am looking at right now are Aave, Kusama (shoulda bought this one last year) and Polygon. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Which exchange are you guys using?

I am on coinbase and kraken. Coinbase doesnt have a great selection but its super easy to use and you can tie your account to your debit card. Binance will have more selection. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

No never heard of it. My holdings right now are

Chainlink, Ethereum, Polkadot, Uniswap, Synthetix, Cardano and Bitcoin

Coins I am looking at right now are Aave, Kusama (shoulda bought this one last year) and Polygon. 

It's new as of March I believe and at one point they were comparing it to Bitcoin.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Myself and 3 coworkers have coinbase. Brother has coinbase also.

ill say also I opened a checking account at a different bank than my usual bank to link to my coinbase account. I didn’t want them linking to my bank that has all my savings, money market and shit. So basically only thing I use that account for is coinbase.

Coinbase is on the level, Brian Brooks was with coinbase and left to go work for Steve Mnuchin at office of the comptroller. Its the leveraged exchanges you need to be wary of. There is good reason to believe they are behind alot of these massive liquidations. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coinbase-chief-legal-officer-leaves-162357013.html

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am on coinbase and kraken. Coinbase doesnt have a great selection but its super easy to use and you can tie your account to your debit card. Binance will have more selection. 

How is kraken compared to coinbase. The only thing I don’t care for on coinbase is like you said lack of coins. There is some coins I’d like to get you can’t on there. Kraken you have to wire the cash in from what I gather?

11 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

How is kraken compared to coinbase. The only thing I don’t care for on coinbase is like you said lack of coins. There is some coins I’d like to get you can’t on there. Kraken you have to wire the cash in from what I gather?

Kraken has way better customer service than coinbase and the trading fees are alot cheaper. I just transferred bitcoin or ethereum from my coinbase wallet to my kraken wallet to fund the account. Better selection over there but still limited. Plus they have more trading options

46 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's new as of March I believe and at one point they were comparing it to Bitcoin.

It kinda looks more like a stable coin that pays rewards. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Kraken has way better customer service than coinbase and the trading fees are alot cheaper. I just transferred bitcoin or ethereum from my coinbase wallet to my kraken wallet to fund the account. Better selection over there but still limited. Plus they have more trading options

That’s what I’ve heard and seen about kraken way better customer support not that I’ve needed it but maybe someday. I wanna buy some vechain but coinbase don’t offer it. I’ll have to look into getting a account going.

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s what I’ve heard and seen about kraken way better customer support not that I’ve needed it but maybe someday. I wanna buy some vechain but coinbase don’t offer it. I’ll have to look into getting a account going.

I broke my phone and lost my google authenticator app which gives me access to my accounts. I emailed kraken and they got back to me right away. I had to jump thru some hoops for security reasons (for your benefit and security) but they got me in asap. It took me over a week to get back in to my coinbase account. They were NOT very responsive. I started annoying the fuck out of them and they got me back in. Now I have my API keys at the house so I dont have to do that shit again. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2021 at 9:19 AM, Angry ginger said:

i like to throw some money at a gamble every once in awhile.  own 7 million SHIBS.  worst case i lose $200

Bought some shib today.