Check your account email address ×

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

This hurts the middle class and poor, which makes the left happy 

Every policy they promote hurts the middle and lower class

Raising gas and energy prices

Allowing illegal aliens in

Raising taxes

Killing jobs

This all effects the middle and lower class the most and it is all the left does.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

As usual, Tony makes a glaring error in his analysis.  He doesn’t seem to realize that the prices in gas buddy’s charts aren’t adjusted for inflation. 

Taking that into consideration, the retail peak price in May, 2018 of $2.97, when adjusted for inflation is actually $3.13.  So we last saw > $3 gas during Trump’s presidency.

8E5795B4-5A5B-42ED-9AE6-F282B5558176.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

They will likely fudge the numbers but if things continue as is inflation is going to be very significant this year.   

40 minutes ago, Plissken said:

As usual, Tony makes a glaring error in his analysis.  He doesn’t seem to realize that the prices in gas buddy’s charts aren’t adjusted for inflation. 

Taking that into consideration, the retail peak price in May, 2018 of $2.97, when adjusted for inflation is actually $3.13.  So we last saw > $3 gas during Trump’s presidency.

8E5795B4-5A5B-42ED-9AE6-F282B5558176.jpeg

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :lmao:

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

STFU you idiot.  

NO shit! I kind of want him to but then again his stupidity is endless entertainment. Well, until he gets stale like Tools did which is kind of what going on with his perpetual TDS.

MC when Trump got elected - "OH MY FUCKIN GOD WERE ALL GONNA DIE!"

Prices have basically come back to their 3-5 year norms.  This isn't unexpected given the current level of economic activity post covid lockdown.  The oil and gas industry is starting to pick up again which is good for the US economy.

Obiden has made some bone head comments and decisions but $3 gas isn't completely his doing.  It's basically the normal supply/demand driving up pump prices.

image.thumb.png.287131cb67f016676ae97d07a8c1b960.png

image.thumb.png.f87832c675d0a7da16a012d6663ebe02.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Prices have basically come back to their 3-5 year norms.  This isn't unexpected given the current level of economic activity post covid lockdown.  The oil and gas industry is starting to pick up again which is good for the US economy.

Obiden has made some bone head comments and decisions but $3 gas isn't completely his doing.  It's basically the normal supply/demand driving up pump prices.

:goodpost:

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Agreed but rhetoric and action from DC can also impact prices up or down.  I'm not claiming canceling the pipeline deal has had significant impact but it plays a role.   No different than equities part of commodities prices are on the prediction of where things will be not just the state of things now.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Agreed but rhetoric and action from DC can also impact prices up or down.  I'm not claiming canceling the pipeline deal has had significant impact but it plays a role.   No different than equities part of commodities prices are on the prediction of where things will be not just the state of things now.  

Pressuring SA to cut production on oil they were selling the US at a discount had far more effect than shitty tar sands oil that wasn't even being transported through the pipeline that was cancelled.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

OH MY FUCKIN GOD WERE ALL GONNA DIE!

Spend some of that 401k Windfall Trump was crowing about for years.......3. Bucks a gallon......oh no

This is the same way you act when we talk about anything that the dems are responsible for.  Hell, you disregard anything that paint democrats in a bad light including child molestation.  FFS you just want to ignore anything and everything they do.

49 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Pressuring SA to cut production on oil they were selling the US at a discount had far more effect than shitty tar sands oil that wasn't even being transported through the pipeline that was cancelled.

Agreed but markets are future looking and if x millions of oil per month were going to be that much more expensive to ship investors take notice sooner rather than later. 

9 minutes ago, Plissken said:

That was me upon reading $93,899 boat owner complaining about $3 gas.  

Where is there a complaint in my post? 

here’s the stupid part of your statement why would I wanna spend three dollars a gallon of gas opposed to two dollars a gallon of gas my boat holds 70 gallons of gas that’s a difference of 70 bucks per fill up. I’d rather spend that $70 at a restaurant out on the water somewhere then giving it to a gas station. You’re correct we have the money so I’m gonna spend it anyways but Americans are spending billions of dollars more now per year on fuel for no good reason simply because Joe Biden wants to pander to climate change retards

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

OH MY FUCKIN GOD WERE ALL GONNA DIE!

Spend some of that 401k Windfall Trump was crowing about for years.......3. Bucks a gallon......oh no

Weren't you the same person saying that people could not pay their rent, utilities, etc and needed that stimulus?  FFS you are another fucked up democrat that has no idea what a middle or lower class working person needs.

Just now, racer254 said:

Weren't you the same person saying that people could not pay their rent, utilities, etc and needed that stimulus?  FFS you are another fucked up democrat that has no idea what a middle or lower class working person needs.

Democrat president cost of living no matter the cost good republican president cost of live no matter the cost bad. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Agreed but markets are future looking and if x millions of oil per month were going to be that much more expensive to ship investors take notice sooner rather than later. 

Yes, but tar sands oil isn't on the same level as high quality crude from SA and that shitty oil wasn't going to be in the new pipeline too soon even if construction wasn't halted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Sure, DC rhetoric can impact the price, but it isn't a large contributing factor to the price increases we have seen recently.

Before covid there were almost 700 oil rigs operating in the US.  We aren't even back to half that number.  As prices come up to profitable levels more and more rigs will come back online.  We aren't even half way back to pre covid levels.  There is a lot of available supply yet to keep prices in the $60-70/bbl range.

Democrats can play with their solar panels and wind mills.  Just don't do too much damage to the oil and gas industry in the process.  O&G still fuels our modern economy.

image.thumb.png.f0ba16910fac9a45ac828f5f07c3aed1.png

• Like 2