Check your account email address ×

BLM screaming at people eating telling them they don’t belong.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Omg this is probably how the slaves felt

A white dude from the whitest part of Northern Michigan telling a bunch of other white dudes how to feel about race all while telling white dudes they cant possibly understand the black psyche because we are  all inherently white racists. That's the very definition of "white privilege" 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

A white dude from the whitest part of Northern Michigan telling a bunch of other white dudes how to feel about race all while telling white dudes they cant possibly understand the black psyche because we are  all inherently white racists. That's the very definition of "white privilege" 

Moto is the single biggest fraud on the site. Pretends to hate all politics but stands up for Democrats on a daily basis. Runs with with everY democrat narrative. When challenged plays the Im smarter than you card. When presented with evidence he disappears 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, hayward said:

These people are going to push the wrong buttons yet.  I can't wait for the outcome of their actions.

Yep.  

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

It seems the SJW thrives in an all white environment.  At least the ones posting here do for sure.  I've never seen so much whiteness in some of these towns they live in...Tools, MC, Spinner, Moto.  All live in 95% white towns and maybe 1-2% in those are actually black.  I mean, who better to listen about the plight of the black man than those that surround themselves in all white environments? :news:

"Aggressive", edgy liberals to the rescue!  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  

It seems the SJW thrives in an all white environment.  At least the ones posting here do for sure.  I've never seen so much whiteness in some of these towns they live in...Tools, MC, Spinner, Moto.  All live in 95% white towns and maybe 1-2% in those are actually black.  I mean, who better to listen about the plight of the black man than those that surround themselves in all white environments? :news:

aGgrEsSiVe!!!!!1111

Edited for the exclamation point and 1's....

Edited by Snake

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The Irish?

No no not those ones you know the ones who got off the boat in NY and were put directly on another boat in NY to go fight the Civil War. 

Chinaman not examples we like to be reminded of not really naritive fitting 

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  

I spent enough time in shit village there is a reason I am building farther north in the center of 20 . Mainly the "affordable housing " building going up in mound 

11 hours ago, hayward said:

These people are going to push the wrong buttons yet.  I can't wait for the outcome of their actions.

x2.  I haven't caught Tucker Carlson in weeks, but last night tuned in.  He called out all our political leaders as complete cowards, for not facing the real issues, and enforcing the rule of law.  He was spot on. Rule of law seems to be a lost concept.

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Omg this is probably how the slaves felt

huh?

• Like 1