Check your account email address ×

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

As long as he’s at the top of the daily news especially all the court cases from rape to tax evasion I will keep posting his current events.

I know all the knuckledraggers here would like everyone to forget he was president...lol

MAGA

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

As long as he’s at the top of the daily news especially all the court cases from rape to tax evasion I will keep posting his current events.

I know all the knuckledraggers here would like everyone to forget he was president...lol

MAGA

You;

breaking-news-223-media-sheep-conspiracy

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

MAGA

As long as he's still your president, that's all that matters.

Somebody better remind both Joe and MC who is in office these days.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

MAGA

But when anyone points  out what pieces of shit the Clintons are you bleat “ their no longer relevant “ 

you pathetic, dishonest , hypocrite.

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

MAGA

Funny, how people always want to blame the system as broke.  No one wants to hear the truth.  It is the people.  This is a perfect example of why the country is where it is at.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

He’s not The President but he spends his waking hours trashing Republicans and telling donors to send him money and not The RNC...maybe if he would just STFU and play golf nobody would talk about him but his ego won’t allow that.🤷🏻

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s not The President but he spends his waking hours trashing Republicans and telling donors to send him money and not The RNC...maybe if he would just STFU and play golf nobody would talk about him but his ego won’t allow that.🤷🏻

Thanks Obama!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh no, people would still talk about him.  People like you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

MAGA

The liberal news media know your type.  Why do you think cuomo and other dems get left alone.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought giving the RNC less power was a good thing.   Is to me. :bc:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

MAGA

Soooooo this is really it this time

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I thought giving the RNC less power was a good thing.   Is to me. :bc:

IDGAF either way but it’s why he is constantly in the news. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I hear more about Trump from the same people whining about him in here then I do on the news. It's time to move on. Find someone new to cry over

If you are in news feeds that continuously mention Trump and don't realize it's not really news well, don't they make a sign for these kinds of people?

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IDGAF either way but it’s why he is constantly in the news. 

He's constantly in the news for a reason.   Ratings and takes the spotlight off dopey Joe.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re the one that started a thread about him.🤣🤷🏻

Yep and got exactly the response out of the cod nerds that I was looking for.

Me posting this meaningless thread is in response to the daily Trump posting of you and your kind, and you all dove in hook, line, and sinker :fishing:

I just simply can't imagine hating someone so much you'd want to replace them with a mumbling corpse and then feel good about yourself for voting that way

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2