Check your account email address ×

Biden stock market outperforming predecessors

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

That’s usually what happens when you get an economy that was already growing. Not like the economy that was handed to his predecessor 

It saddens me to know that you personally did so poorly economically under Obama. Most of us enjoyed some very nice gains. 

In the early days of the Obama admin, when things went bad, they were happy to blame the previous administration. It's not right to take credit now if things are on the upswing. 

At this point in his presidency, I don't believe that anything Biden has done has effected the economy. Lets see where are in 2023. If things are good, Biden gets some credit. If not, they can't Blame Trump. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So after the govners take there knee off the neck of businesses so production can ramp back up the market goes up? Wow who would have thought it.  Almost like a plan .shut down buisness at any cost to influence a election 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, toslow said:

That’s usually what happens when you get an economy that was already growing. Not like the economy that was handed to his predecessor 

LOL that's exactly what trump was handed :lol: 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It saddens me to know that you personally did so poorly economically under Obama. Most of us enjoyed some very nice gains. 

You're not sad about shit.  :lol:  And Biden isn't getting credit for dick squat 3 months into his presidency, given what is happening.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You're not sad about shit.  :lol:  And Biden isn't getting credit for dick squat 3 months into his presidency, given what is happening.

Spin and MC suddenly pumped about the markets, just add Smales and the holy Trinity of new advice market fools is complete.:lol:

• Like 2

As recently as 2015, Democratic Fed chair Janet Yellen began raising interest rates to deliberately “cool off” the economy and slow job growth because all serious policy wonks believed that if the unemployment rate fell below 4 percent, runaway inflation would ensue.

• 2 months later...

The stock market is NOT reflective of the economy.

That having been said, I am doing as good this year, as I did with Trump!! Go figure!!!!    :rockernana::rockernana::rockernana::rockernana::rockernana:

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The stock market is NOT reflective of the economy.

That having been said, I am doing as good this year, as I did with Trump!! Go figure!!!!    :rockernana::rockernana::rockernana::rockernana::rockernana:

Would you consider leaving me a small piece of this large fortune you have created for yourself?

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Would you consider leaving me a small piece of this large fortune you have created for yourself?

I ain't got no fortune!! Dontcha' know they say I give handies behind sandies for a livin'!!