Check your account email address ×

Why are you people getting this vaccine

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Why???   Because my doctor recommended it. I also did my own research and decided that the vaccine was a good thing for me.

I'm not going to preach and say that you should get the shot. That is a personal decision that you should discuss with your doctor before making up your own mind.

Survey says: #1 answer

I'm getting tired of this regurgitation.  If you want a fucking shot for whatever reasons you've deemed fit, get one.  If you don't want one, don't get one.  It's really that simple.  The real problem we are going to have is when a push comes for the ones opting not to get it are being forced to get it by government mandating or, otherwise overzealous retards that need validation for getting theirs. "You anti-vaxers are putting us all at risk!!!!'  

Pin on Male Regency/Victorian/Edwardian

• Platinum Contributing Member

My concern isn't with their short term effectiveness.   I think that has proven out well.   Its the history of these vaccines and how quickly they went from development to trials to citizens arms that concerns me.  This tied with so many in our medical community so adamantly against other treatments that have proven to work in other nations. 

You can find something to support both sides of every argument on the interwebs.   We can all believe what we want to believe. If I die from taking the vaccine, so be it  :bc:

Fact check: A 2012 study did not use mRNA vaccines or result in animals dying from disease

A video which uses a research paper to argue that mRNA vaccines will make people fatally weakened to other diseases makes untrue claims about the study, according to the paper’s lead author.

Reuters Fact Check. REUTERS

The video, which has been viewed over 140,000 times on Facebook, carries the headline: “Why people may start dying a few months after the Gates vaccination”.

It opens with a screenshot of the abstract of a 2012 paper entitled ‘Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus’. That paper is visible online here and here. The study researched vaccinated mice that were later exposed to a live SARS virus.

The speaker in the video says: “What happened in this study is that the animal models, after being challenged, got very sick and that some of them died. So that the last line of the abstract says: ‘Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.’” (Timestamp 1.06)

The recommendation for caution is indeed the final line of the study’s conclusion, as published on the above link, but the lead author of the study, Prof Chien-Te (Kent) Tseng (here), told Reuters by email that the animals in the study did not die.

He said that immunised mice “generated strong and highly protective antibody responses which fully protect immunized mice against lethal infection”.

He said that when the animals were exposed to the live virus, they developed eosinophilia (a high count of a type of white blood cells) but, despite this, they “found that mice survived the lethal challenge without showing any readily noticeable weight loss and other signs of illness.”

The speaker in the video goes on to suggest throughout the video that the findings of the study are applicable to RNA vaccines (here Timestamps 0.18, 1.49, 2.43).

However, Tseng, said the vaccines they had studied in the 2012 paper and the mRNA technology used in the COVID-19 vaccines are “very different vaccine platforms.”

Tseng also said that, while people should always be cautious about the safety of new vaccines, they should not be alarmed by his paper.

He wrote: “I feel our earlier report has raised that safety issue which has been taken seriously within the vaccine developers worldwide by different Institutions, including the World Health Organisation and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.”

VERDICT

False. Animals vaccinated in the 2012 study referred to in this video did not die when exposed to a live virus and the research did not involve mRNA vaccines, according to the lead author of the study referenced.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here .

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:  If this is what they were telling the masses how many would get it?

http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/cep/COVID/mRNA vaccine review final.pdf

EVIDENCE SUMMARY There are no specific guidelines for use of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines or contraindications to mRNA vaccines.

No large trials of any mRNA vaccine have been completed yet.

The only evidence on safety of mRNA vaccines comes from small phase I and phase II trials of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, with follow-up typically less than two months.

Systemic adverse events such as fatigue, muscle aches, headache, and chills are common.

Severe systemic adverse events were reported by 5 to 10 percent of trial subjects.

Localized adverse events such as pain at the injection side are common.

Both systemic and local adverse events usually are resolved within one or two days. The rate and severity of adverse events appears to be higher for the second dose of vaccine than for the first.

Higher vaccine doses appear to increase the rate and severity of adverse events.

Larger trials of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines are in progress, with results expected in mid-2021.

There is not sufficient evidence to support any conclusions on the comparative safety of different mRNA vaccines.

Direct evidence on the comparative safety of mRNA vaccines and other vaccines is lacking.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

You can find something to support both sides of every argument on the interwebs.   We can all believe what we want to believe. If I die from taking the vaccine, so be it  :bc:

But who is more trustworthy, Reuters or people on Facebook/Twitter? I dont think Right Scoop would try to trick us like Reuters does. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

But who is more trustworthy, Reuters or people on Facebook/Twitter? I dont think Right Scoop would try to trick us like Reuters does. 

I already answered by getting the shot :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You'd better start fitting more rest in your schedule.  I'm afraid......

Oh believe me I know. In the last week I have seen mine and wifes family members disown each other over this shit. Its insanity. And I am here in the middle like "You are both wrong!" LOL

Easter will cost me alot less this year so there is some good in this...  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh believe me I know. In the last week I have seen mine and wifes family members disown each other over this shit. Its insanity. And I am here in the middle like "You are both wrong!" LOL

Easter will cost me alot less this year so there is some good in this...  

Almost all of my family lean right so, it’s a circle jerking session when they get together.  Most live in CA so, it’s fun to just listen to them bitch about the idiocy in that state all by themselves.  

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Why???   Because my doctor recommended it. I also did my own research and decided that the vaccine was a good thing for me.

I'm not going to preach and say that you should get the shot. That is a personal decision that you should discuss with your doctor before making up your own mind.

I agree, my mom wants to get it so I have her booked on April 01, I had to talk to her family Dr regarding an antibiotic she was on that her last appt had to get rescheduled.  The Dr. insisted the Astra-Zeneca Vac was the non mRNA one, rather than the J&J, so take the Dr advice with a grain of salt.:lol:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Almost all of my family lean right so, it’s a circle jerking session when they get together.  Most live in CA so, it’s fun to just listen to them bitch about the idiocy in that state all by themselves.  

Well so do ours but there are a couple straggler democrats. Whatever I dont really care which way you vote it just frustrates me how fucking wrong they both are about this shit and what swords they choose to fall on. My moms sister who was one of my favorite aunts has basically become a commie. I call her and her husband Boris and Natasha. So she hates me now. LOL

I could easily disregard those saying the vaccines are bullshit except for the fact that their predictions are already beginning to happen.  Infection rates and deaths are already on the rise while millions have already been fully vaccinated.  If your situation is like mine you now know far more people that have had the shot than have had the virus.  In my direct family there were only two confirmed cases of Chinese flu out of 34 people.  In contrast there are now 12 that already have the shot.

If the shit really works there should not be a  significant increase happening and infections should be continuing to decline.  That's not what's happening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I could easily disregard those saying the vaccines are bullshit except for the fact that their predictions are already beginning to happen.  Infection rates and deaths are already on the rise while millions have already been fully vaccinated.  If your situation is like mine you now know far more people that have had the shot than have had the virus.  In my direct family there were only two confirmed cases of Chinese flu out of 34 people.  In contrast there are now 12 that already have the shot.

If the shit really works there should not be a  significant increase happening and infections should be continuing to decline.  That's not what's happening.

US had 639 deaths yesterday, it was 4,300 Jan 13. Just 10 weeks ago

US death rate was withing 35/million of Italy's a month ago, it grew again yesterday to 100 less than Italy. 

Immunity from Infection and Vaccination is working

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

A vaccine is only recommended if you are between the ages of 55-65.  

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Wait till the vaccinated peoples immune system overreacts to the virus causing a more deadly illness for them.   You know just like happened every other time we tried to make mRNA vaccines work in animals with similar immune systems.    :news:

That’s literally a thing lol

mentioned that before and thpin had a total hissy fit 

Listen very closely.  Yes it has CO2 crap as well.  But he makes reference to vaccines.   Or ignore it and call me a conspiracy theorist.  Either way, you can educate yourself or you can lie down and die.  I mean, the latter is coming for us all anyway.    By the way, 2017 is also the year that Dr Fauci said. and I quote  "There will be a pandemic in the near future"   Amazing how he predicted it.   "wink wink"  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Survey says: #1 answer

I'm getting tired of this regurgitation.  If you want a fucking shot for whatever reasons you've deemed fit, get one.  If you don't want one, don't get one.  It's really that simple.  The real problem we are going to have is when a push comes for the ones opting not to get it are being forced to get it by government mandating or, otherwise overzealous retards that need validation for getting theirs. "You anti-vaxers are putting us all at risk!!!!'  

Pin on Male Regency/Victorian/Edwardian

Oh, you mean like the anti-maskers. 

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

US had 639 deaths yesterday, it was 4,300 Jan 13. Just 10 weeks ago

US death rate was withing 35/million of Italy's a month ago, it grew again yesterday to 100 less than Italy. 

Immunity from Infection and Vaccination is working

Michigan has some of the highest cases, highest deaths and highest percentage of vaccines given out. Yup. Science and facts.