Check your account email address ×

Why are you people getting this vaccine

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We’re in new territory now.  “History” is being erased, along with the lessons learned by it for the pushing of new agendas.

Its not new territory LOL. History is constantly being changed and always has been. Fuck alot of the versions have changed since I was in high school. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Its not new territory LOL. History is constantly being changed and always has been. Fuck alot of the versions have changed since I was in high school. 

Never at this pace though.  Not that I can ever remember, that's for sure.  This is desperate measures by a group of people that believe that by trying to change history, definitions, facts, etc...that they can somehow rise up and be "whole" and maybe be successful in this world?  Laughable.  Some will never be able to succeed...even by their own rules.  Dummies.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Never at this pace though.  Not that I can ever remember, that's for sure.  This is desperate measures by a group of people that believe that by trying to change history, definitions, facts, etc...that they can somehow rise up and be "whole" and maybe be successful in this world?  Laughable.  Some will never be able to succeed...even by their own rules.  Dummies.

Its an attempt to emasculate men so they can roll over us as a country. 

they will get there, it will take some time but its closer now then I ever thought it would be. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well...hit me twice then...at recommended intervals....then again later for boosters for other strains!  :lol: 

I could care less if people want to get it or wear masks in their car alone.   Their choice as is mine not getting an experimental vaccine for something I'd likely get thru extremely well.  I know personally dozens of people who have had covid and only 2 thought it was as bad as the flu.   Almost every other person said they wouldn't have taken off work if not forced to. 

Neither that struggled with it were hospitalized and both were heavy and have family histories of autoimmune issues or heart issues.   The one person I know that passed couldn't walk to her car without oxygen and was severely obese.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Its an attempt to emasculate men so they can roll over us as a country. 

they will get there, it will take some time but its closer now then I ever thought it would be. 

The vaccine is female hormones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and a blood nanotracker!!!!!!!!

Wow....that wasn't as funny as I thought it would be.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I want them to do what they want to do...and let me do what I want to do.  Why is this so hard to understand?  Maybe because you feel it important that others do what you feel you want to do?  Yes.

Go get in bed with Pouty now....wake him with warm, wet kisses....through your fucking mask!  :lol: 

Have I said everyone should get the vaccine? I'm pretty sure I have said that it's a personal decision that should be made by the individual after consulting their doctor.  Try to keep up. :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I could care less if people want to get it or wear masks in their car alone.   Their choice as is mine not getting an experimental vaccine for something I'd likely get thru extremely well.  I know personally dozens of people who have had covid and only 2 thought it was as bad as the flu.   Almost every other person said they wouldn't have taken off work if not forced to. 

Neither that struggled with it were hospitalized and both were heavy and have family histories of immune issues or heart issues.

Yep.  But this won't do!!!!!  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  But this won't do!!!!!  

I know this, there are a lot more people who are adamant about mask wearing and getting the vaccine that have an issue with those that don't than the other way around.  100x's more. 

Not really any on here that have been vocal about it. 

Edited by Highmark

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have I said everyone should get the vaccine? I'm pretty sure I have said that it's a personal decision that should be made by the individual after consulting their doctor.  Try to keep up. :bc:

Make up your mind!!!!!!  Are you trying to piss off the volcano?  :lol: 

https://y.yarn.co/83d0dcb1-10d6-48d2-b9e4-5f85ffea20bd.mp4

I know this, there are a lot more people who are adamant about mask wearing and getting the vaccine that have issue with those that don't than the other way around.  100x's more. 

I saw the first black person not wearing one for the first time yesterday. The area I was in is about 40% black.  I think it was kinda weird I noticed it.  I guess just a snapshot on identity politics in the AA population.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

You are welcome to look through my posts and prove me wrong  :news:

This caught me as "suspicious"

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The sky is falling... the sky is falling  :lol:

You've been compiling your whole life. Every time you drive your car/ truck you comply.  GMAFB

In other words, "You need to comply to the vaccine/masks.....like you do with traffic laws.  RIght?  AMIOFF?

:watching:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I saw the first black person not wearing one for the first time yesterday. The area I was in is about 40% black.  I think it was kinda weird I noticed it.  I guess just a snapshot on identity politics in the AA population.

I can stop at a few convience stores in a town and tell you which way they lean politically and vote. :lol:  

This caught me as "suspicious"

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

In other words, "You need to comply to the vaccine/masks.....like you do with traffic laws.  RIght?  AMIOFF?

:watching:

Just stating a fact, Karen.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The vaccine is female hormones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and a blood nanotracker!!!!!!!!

Wow....that wasn't as funny as I thought it would be.

Not the vaccine just the marxist narratives that are getting shoved down our throats all the time. 

I can stop at a few convience stores in a town and tell you which way they lean politically and vote. :lol:  

I love the political messages on them too.  I mean.....LOOK AT ME....AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!  

LOL...oh, I'm looking at you....I'm just not paying any attention.

12th Annual French Market - The Georgetowner

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Not the vaccine just the marxist narratives that are getting shoved down our throats all the time. 

“When we give government the power to make our medical decisions, we have accepted that the government owns our bodies.”

Guess who?

“When we give government the power to make our medical decisions, we have accepted that the government owns our bodies.”

Guess who?

I agree. Its all authoritarian but its nothing new. People only get wound up over something they dont agree with or whatever their political bias is telling them to think. But there is no difference

I pretty much made up my mind on the virus when John Roberts was caught on the hot mic in the WH media room speaking truthfully about the USC study and the most ardent mask/vaccine pushers were saying it was perfectly OK for some protests but not others.  :lol:  

They've known for a long time how many people have had it yet not added to the positive numbers and have kept it from us.   They estimate influenza numbers every single year to determine the stats but only were using positive tests on this to scare people in line.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

The sky is falling... the sky is falling  :lol:

You've been compiling your whole life. Every time you drive your car/ truck u comply.  GMAFB

So another vote for a vaccine passport. Got it 

What the fuck have we become it is  really fucking sad 

19 hours ago, SSFB said:

The government isn't going to make any adult get a COVID vaccine, where does this shit even come from? There's no precedent for it and this won't become one. 

Children in school? Yeah, there's precedent for that but that shouldn't be forced either. 

Tge feds are already talking about a vac passport.  So no they won't make you get one but they sure shit are not going to let you just go about your life with out one.  We are still in the baby steps of this bullshit and the sheep are already lining up some are so fucking pathetic pushing there way in the line  others just easing there way in the line with there big toe knowing full well they will obey