Check your account email address ×

Nashville takedown

Obviously just an outstanding positive citizen being picked on again.  Skip to 6:00 and stop at 11:00 mark if that's all the attention you have.  Pretty damn simple really, don't know why people can't just let it play out and not dig their own grave.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

It’s good that police are wearing body cams and release the vids so quick.  This could have turned into a nation wide riot without that body cam footage.

They only release it if it vindicates themselves. You have to sue or FOI it out of them 95% of the time 

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

IMO all police body cams should be released within 72 hours of any incident 

body cams should be running all the time, the officer should not be allowed to mute or turn the cam off until their shift is over if they have nothing to hide.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

It’s good that police are wearing body cams and release the vids so quick.  This could have turned into a nation wide riot without that body cam footage.

Who says there won’t be one? 

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

body cams should be running all the time, the officer should not be allowed to mute or turn the cam off until their shift is over if they have nothing to hide.

How will they poop on there shift? No one wants to see or hear that lol. I got to imagine there is places where they can’t legally film also. I do agree though they should be on at all times but I’m sure certain times they can’t be.

47 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

How will they poop on there shift? No one wants to see or hear that lol. I got to imagine there is places where they can’t legally film also. I do agree though they should be on at all times but I’m sure certain times they can’t be.

I agree, but I guess what I should have said was any time they are dealing with a person in the line of duty the cam should be rolling before they get out out of their car and should not be turned off until the clear the call they were responding to, camera on, no muting, no turning the camera off, clear the call cam off. 

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Taser ineffective against blubber.

Wonder if any of the bullets got thru?

They must have, I'm pretty sure she's dead???, ever see someone shoot at ballistics jell

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

IMO all police body cams should be released within 72 hours of any incident 

I'd say even sooner.  A lot of bullshit can be spread in 72 hours and the SJW are on it like stink on stink.

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Agreed.

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Who says there won’t be one? 

Wait for it...the proper editing will be sent down from the mother shit to CNN and Maddow.  Nobody cares what the real video shows.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

I think this can be solved easily.  This doesn't need to be made difficult.  Bottom line is this:  Much of LE has been unable to police themselves in the public for the most part and has long forgotten the "Protect and Serve" mantra....unless they add "ourselves" to it.  They are fucking citizens, like the rest of us and if they are allowed to be armed and use deadly force and take certain liberties with Constitutional rights, a personal recording device should be mandatory.  And it's simple, if it's turned off and/or turns out to be conveniently "defective" and the officer still takes on his responsibility, he is to be terminated and brought up on felony charges immediately.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think this can be solved easily.  This doesn't need to be made difficult.  Bottom line is this:  Much of LE has been unable to police themselves in the public for the most part and has long forgotten the "Protect and Serve" mantra....unless they add "ourselves" to it.  They are fucking citizens, like the rest of us and if they are allowed to be armed and use deadly force and take certain liberties with Constitutional rights, a personal recording device should be mandatory.  And it's simple, if it's turned off and/or turns out to be conveniently "defective" and the officer still takes on his responsibility, he is to be terminated and brought up on felony charges immediately.

That's where the qualified immunity comes in and I have a problem with that, they can get away with a lot of things because of qualified immunity. There's a lot of things now a days getting caught on body cams that no one would have ever know about with out the cam footage and who said what to who. The cop choking the K9, the cop who tazed a kid on a quad in Michigan, and so on down the line. JMO but some changes have to be made in regards to qualified immunity.  

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

That's where the qualified immunity comes in and I have a problem with that, they can get away with a lot of things because of qualified immunity. There's a lot of things now a days getting caught on body cams that no one would have ever know about with out the cam footage and who said what to who. The cop choking the K9, the cop who tazed a kid on a quad in Michigan, and so on down the line. JMO but some changes have to be made in regards to qualified immunity.  

Protections under this must change.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Protections under this must change.

It's AFU the way it's set up now, the SCOTUS will not hear a qualified immunity case unless there is already established case law from the lower courts, the lower courts will not hear the case so it gets appealed and sent to the SCOTUS, the SCOTUS dismisses it because of no established case law. Some how some way the qualified immunity has to be changed and cases heard and ruled on. I posted a video a little ways back with a lawyer from Michigan who explains it pretty.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

They only release it if it vindicates themselves. You have to sue or FOI it out of them 95% of the time 

How many times have people had to sue to get camera footage out of the billions of interactions between police and citizens?  

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I agree, but I guess what I should have said was any time they are dealing with a person in the line of duty the cam should be rolling before they get out out of their car and should not be turned off until the clear the call they were responding to, camera on, no muting, no turning the camera off, clear the call cam off. 

They must have, I'm pretty sure she's dead???, ever see someone shoot at ballistics jell

they need to make it the second they exit the vehicle the camera roll,  if they are taking a shit it is what it is.  all cruisers should have 360 cameras and microphones as well.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

they need to make it the second they exit the vehicle the camera roll,  if they are taking a shit it is what it is.  all cruisers should have 360 cameras and microphones as well.  

I've seen a couple that the cop is wearing a mic that's tied into the dash cam, I also like the idea of the 360* camera......... :thumb:

Side note I was talking with the K9 cop for my town, he has a automatic door opener for his patrol car on his duty belt, push the button, drivers side rear door pops open & dog comes flying out the door to assist the officer.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Side note I was talking with the K9 cop for my town, he has a automatic door opener for his patrol car on his duty belt, push the button, drivers side rear door pops open & dog comes flying out the door to assist the officer.

They have them here to.  I'd rather have the dog backing me up than Barney. 

Think of how this case would have turned out different if the guy had a dog.  As soon as she gets tased the dog comes out.

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

They have them here to.  I'd rather have the dog backing me up than Barney. 

Think of how this case would have turned out different if the guy had a dog.  As soon as she gets tased the dog comes out.

JMO, I don't think it would have turned out much differently than it did, she had drugs & a gun and she wasn't going to go to jail she would rather die..... It's Sad, like the twins in the video said, before a black person from the hood graduates or gets their GED they should have to take and pass a class, How to act when dealing with the police and being detained or arrested....... Didn't Chris Rock have a video about that......lol

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I've seen a couple that the cop is wearing a mic that's tied into the dash cam, I also like the idea of the 360* camera......... :thumb:

i think almost all are like that now.  coworkers husband had that back in the 03/04 range.  hes stopped doing the k9 and is now retiring this year