Check your account email address ×

Nashville takedown

16 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Well go figure, Her momma said she's a good girl and she should have not died over this.......... 

Yep, “salt of the earth....give the shirt of their backs....kind and considerate to everybody....had no enemies in the world....never met a stranger.....a very generous person, etc.”

Meh...some people just have bad days and slip outside the character they’ve been their whole lives.

Yes, I’m sure that is it.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep, “salt of the earth....give the shirt of their backs....kind and considerate to everybody....had no enemies in the world....never met a stranger.....a very generous person, etc.”

Meh...some people just have bad days and slip outside the character they’ve been their whole lives.

You forgot the "Uses their brain in difficult situations" 

How far did she really think she was going to make it driving away from there after shooting a cop even if she hadn't been shot?? They already had all of her info and other police officers in route code 3 to stop her, was she going to try shooting at the other cops too? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You left out " she was getting her life back together"

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

How far did she really think she was going to make it driving away from there after shooting a cop even if she hadn't been shot?? They already had all of her info and other police officers in route code 3 to stop her, was she going to try shooting at the other cops too? 

Clearly, she didn't.

• Gold Member

Did any of you guys watch that video from the hodge twins about the local news cast story on it?  That right there will piss a guy off.  Made her out to be a great person and didn't show any of the evidence like the bitch pulled a gun and fired at the cop.  The fucking media in this country should all get strung up by the short hairs.... FUck

• Like 1

The cop was not really a cop. He should have recognized all the signals she was giving. She was stalling, stonewalling, etc, looking for a chance to get the gun. It's called PASSIVE RESISTANCE. 

Blacks are out to kill white cops. Any cop that doesn't recognize that is destined to be a victim. 

Look at her. Disgustingly fat and grotesque. Probably broke-ass, nothing to lose.

Hatred of white police is enough to make her risk what little she has. 

This is America's  nightmare. 

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The cop was not really a cop. He should have recognized all the signals she was giving. She was stalling, stonewalling, etc, looking for a chance to get the gun. It's called PASSIVE RESISTANCE. 

Blacks are out to kill white cops. Any cop that doesn't recognize that is destined to be a victim. 

Look at her. Disgustingly fat and grotesque. Probably broke-ass, nothing to lose.

Hatred of white police is enough to make her risk what little she has. 

This is America's  nightmare. 

I hate white police 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I want you to pay me the money you owe me

" SITE WELCHER "

19 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

You left out " she was getting her life back together"

Yup.  Bottom line is she was a very dumb individual.  You can’t fix stupid unfortunately.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Bottom line is she was a very dumb individual.  You can’t fix stupid unfortunately.

No, you can't.  But...you can eliminate it.  That's what happened here.  

Now, unless I missed it, I've noticed the site's #1 token SJW warrior hasn't commenting on this.  He can't even admit when a black is clearly in the wrong so, just stays quiet.  Poor Pouty.  :lol: