Check your account email address ×

The HCS Crew has fired up VS legal dept

ckf

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

posting using someone's account without their knowledge makes you no better than Dave:news: just sayin'

His account was perma banned along with his I.P. addresses and when he asked who used his account I said it was me for 1 or 2 posts, I didn't lie or try to hide anything, apparently Dave is saying he didn't, I don't know I was not here for all of what went down with Dave and what he did or did not do on here.

43 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if i was pure white and hated brownies i would still be on hcs. it is a fact. 

What's sad Frankie is a little ways back the C.E. was turned back on over there and a lot of banned members were invited back to the site...... Your user name never came up once to be invited back and it had nothing to do with where you live or the Color of your skin it had to do with you as a person......... :thumb:

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Just stop it, your getting banned NEVER EVER had anything to do with your skin color or where you lived, your getting banned had everything to do with your attitude and your posts aimed at pretty much everyone on the site. A little info for you Frankie, before you were banned there were threads in both the Mod & Admin forums discussing you, your behavior and whether or not you should be banned from the site, majority rules so you were banned, It had NOTHING to do with your skin color ever. The P.M.'s between you and I were also B.C.C. to 3 other people so they could read your replies about following the rules and when you tell someone to shut the Fuck up and mind their own fucking business and to fuck off, well the out come usually does not go in your favor. You can believe me or not it really does not matter at this point in time, several of us tried to get you back on the site but again majority rules and it was a no vote to allow you back, why because most felt you would never change what got you banned in the 1st place and that would be your mouth and you not wanting to follow so very basic rules. You are/were your own worst enemy on these sites. It NEVER had anything to do with your skin color, I never knew what you looked like until I see you on T.V. and even then this NEVER had anything to do with your skin color it had to do with you following some basic rules.

As for me making 1 or 2 posts from your banned account, there was a thread going and people asking about you in the thread so to mess with people I unbanned you account and posted what's up C.O.D. Nerds - You got a problem and logged out. That post got people talking and asking if we would allow you back onto the site, after more discussions in the mod forum the answer was still the same, NO. Why, well go take a look on F.S. and read his posts, he never changed and he never will so why bring him back just to ban him all over again, again you are your own worst enemy with your comments. By me unbanning you account and making 1 or 2 of the same posts from your banned account it put an Alert into the sites Software for duplicate accounts coming from you. I think myself I banned 25 or 30 of your dupe accounts and who knows how many other dupes were banned by other mods & Admins. I think 1/4 to 1/2 of Alaska could not access the site because soo many of your dupe accounts I.P. addresses were banned as well.  I'll give you some credit you came up with some funny names for some of your dupe accounts. So if that makes me a pieces of shit so be it, some of us tried to get you back on the site but you could not follow some basic rules or advice from people trying to get you back on the site. Again it was NEVER EVER about your skin color it was about you and your attitude and that everyone was out to get you, the only one out to get you was you.

I know you don't give a shit about what I have to say, but I liked watching the TV show from your home town and what it is like living in an area like you lived in.

Jesus guy you are way too invested in this hard-core sledder drama bullshit.  Who fucking cares?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

His account was perma banned along with his I.P. addresses and when he asked who used his account I said it was me for 1 or 2 posts, I didn't lie or try to hide anything, apparently Dave is saying he didn't, I don't know I was not here for all of what went down with Dave and what he did or did not do on here.

What's sad Frankie is a little ways back the C.E. was turned back on over there and a lot of banned members were invited back to the site...... Your user name never came up once to be invited back and it had nothing to do with where you live or the Color of your skin it had to do with you as a person......... :thumb:

if i was pure white and hated brownies i would have become an admin at hcs. fact

16 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

either way you used his account to stir up your fellow dumbfuck Hard Core Sissies mods so you are no better than Dave even if you admitted to it

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

either way you used his account to stir up your fellow dumbfuck Hard Core Sissies mods so you are no better than Dave even if you admitted to it

There's a difference in my eyes..... Dave was caught with his hand in the so called cookie jar..... Jerry had nothing to  gain by outing himself.   In fact I'm sure he knew he would take some heat.   I'm not in any way condoning either one... just saying that I have a lot more respect for Jerry admitting his mistake on his own  :dunno:

Maybe it's just my fucked up way of looking at the world :crazy:

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

There's a difference in my eyes..... Dave was caught with his hand in the so called cookie jar..... Jerry had nothing to  gain by outing himself.   In fact I'm sure he knew he would take some heat.   I'm not in any way condoning either one... just saying that I have a lot more respect for Jerry admitting his mistake on his own  :dunno:

Maybe it's just my fucked up way of looking at the world :crazy:

Do we have a count on how many times Dave has been banned, forgiven and banned again? :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus guy you are way too invested in this hard-core sledder drama bullshit.  Who fucking cares?

BAHAHAHA!

YOU actually said this? 

:lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if i was pure white and hated brownies i would have become an admin at hcs. fact

The only thing you need to understand is that you're a worthless indian.  You'll never be white like Michael Jackson so just get over it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2003 called and wants you to move on.  Thats what these guys should do as well.

LOL!  But seriously, I outlasted many but it was clear this was another liberal takeover and squashing of free speech.  Personally, IDGAF but, maybe I should.  :dunno:  Are we letting these imbeciles getting away with this because we are too carefree (lazy) to fight back?  Maybe we should consider that the real world still exists.  Fight there, I say.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2003 called and wants you to move on.  Thats what these guys should do as well.

Who cares how long ago? Just saying your drama brought an entire forum to its knees. And then another one. :lol: 

Self awareness. Try it. :bc: 

Wow did this thread ever get .... entertaining??!?!  From VS fake legal, to Frankie thinking it was/is a race thing, to Jerry being accused of being like Stinker, holy crap.

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wow did this thread ever get .... entertaining??!?!  From VS fake legal, to Frankie thinking it was/is a race thing, to Jerry being accused of being like Stinker, holy crap.

Just another day at FS. :lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

Who cares how long ago? Just saying your drama brought an entire forum to its knees. And then another one. :lol: 

Self awareness. Try it. :bc: 

I just hate that I missed so much gold from FS v.1  :lmao:

Just got this in my inbox. No idea who GroupBuilder is? Connected to VS in any way?

Hi,

Hope this day finds you and your community well. My name is Faith Lopez and I handle acquisitions with GroupBuilder. I wanted to reconnect to see if you are now open to selling your forum. If you are, please let me know the best contact email so we can chat more.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

All the best,

Faith Lopez

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Just got this in my inbox. No idea who GroupBuilder is? Connected to VS in any way?

Just a quick search I'd say they're like VS and just purchase other sites and call them theirs and take credit for "their " sites and then hire a Chief Community Forum Manager to oversee the sites.......  lol.gif.e2a3c25d2132c7d7fb8feabffb985999.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I just hate that I missed so much gold from FS v.1  :lmao:

you were too busy throwing your weight around Hard Core Sissies to get in on FS v.1, a lot of gold in them years

• Haha 1