Check your account email address ×

The HCS Crew has fired up VS legal dept

ckf

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Well, the way the supposed adults treated him here when he was barely a teenager, I'm not surprised that he had a chip on his shoulder :dunno:

I don't know how people treated him here, some people liked and got a kick out of him over there, but when you're asked to tone it down a little with your comments to mods or admins via P.M. and tell them to fuck off the out come usually does not go so well........ :thumb:  even after given several chances to change.

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I don't know how people treated him here, some people liked and got a kick out of him over there, but when you're asked to tone it down a little with your comments to mods or admins via P.M. and tell them to fuck off the out come usually does not go so well........ :thumb:  even after given several chances to change.

when i first got on fs bussman bet 20 bucks i wouldn't pm rob calling him a pussy bitch. he still owes me 20 bucks

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, the way the supposed adults treated him here when he was barely a teenager, I'm not surprised that he had a chip on his shoulder :dunno:

it's all good with gerry, but that UP faggot was using my account after i got banned and tommcat is still a cod nerd. those guys are real pieces of shit

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

when i first got on fs bussman bet 20 bucks i wouldn't pm rob calling him a pussy bitch. he still owes me 20 bucks

I didn't view F.S. 10+ years ago, I only knew you on HCS and from the TV show in your home town.......:thumb:

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it's all good with gerry, but that UP faggot was using my account after i got banned and tommcat is still a cod nerd. those guys are real pieces of shit

That was me...lol I would unban your account, make a post in a thread when some was asking where FJ7 was, I would type in what's up C.O.D. Nerds, log out, re-ban your account, nothing more nothing less..... A couple of he Mods over there went nuts trying to figure out how your account was banned but "you" were posting on the site and in threads...... :lol::lol:

There was even a thread in the VS support Forum for Mods & admins asking how is Banned member FrankieJames7 posting on the site.......... :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

That was me...lol I would unban your account, make a post in a thread when some was asking where FJ7 was, I would type in what's up C.O.D. Nerds, log out, re-ban your account, nothing more nothing less..... A couple of he Mods over there went nuts trying to figure out how your account was banned but "you" were posting on the site and in threads...... :lol::lol:

There was even a thread in the VS support Forum for Mods & admins asking how is Banned member FrankieJames7 posting on the site.......... :lol:

Fuck youre just like stinker.......

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

he brought every bit of that on himself, and still does

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Fuck youre just like stinker.......

Not even close, I heard what stinker did or supposedly did on here, I didn't change members posts or threads. Plus I didn't lie about anything when asked about it or things I did.

Edited by Jerry 976

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

you're a piece of shit. you lost all respect from me

17 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

who was posting from my account a few years ago after i was banned

I created a member under your name on Daves Saskatchewan Hard Core Sledder site just to piss him off. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, ckf said:

Yeah Frankie for sure brought a lot of that on himself but some of the "adults" when way to far with the kid.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah Frankie for sure brought a lot of that on himself but some of the "adults" when way to far with the kid.

no big deal, what is a big deal is the hypocrisy of the hcs members, mods, and admins. if i was pure white and hated brownies they would be my best friends and i wouldn't have gotten banned from hcs. that's horse shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ckf said:

He showed up with that “ chip “ on his shoulder.

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no big deal, what is a big deal is the hypocrisy of the hcs members, mods, and admins. if i was pure white and hated brownies they would be my best friends and i wouldn't have gotten banned from hcs. that's horse shit

You know Frankie you should accept that you brought some shit on yourself . Going through life blaming others for all your woes in life isn’t a good way to live. Sometimes you have to learn and move on.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

You know Frankie you should accept that you brought some shit on yourself . Going through life blaming others for all your woes in life isn’t a good way to live. Sometimes you have to learn and move on.

No way, it's got to be racism. Whitey tryna keep a brotha down. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

No way, it's got to be racism. Whitey tryna keep a brotha down. 

Him trying to play the race card is fucking bullshit and he knows it.