Check your account email address ×

Six and counting

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Women who accuse Cuomo........ how many do you think it will take?

Pretty sad they can just get a half dozen woman to run cover for this corona bullshit that should be front page 

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It amazes me that you can still run cover for Cuomo...... seriously what does it take?  

his own ass thrown in an old folks home surrounded by the Covid, then he might actually finally come to his senses.

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pretty sad they can just get a half dozen woman to run cover for this corona bullshit that should be front page 

True story.  The way these super politicians control the narrative is just masterful.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

True story.  The way these super politicians control the narrative is just masterful.

They will never let any light be shone on this year long scam they perpetrated 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

It amazes me that you can still run cover for Cuomo...... seriously what does it take?  

Who’s running cover? I stated before if the investigation finds him guilty then he needs to step down.

this POS has not accepted any blame on any of his fuck ups in the 10 years he has been goverenor, has passed the blame elsewhere, NY had endured enough of his bullshit and he needs to be removed

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He needs 20 more to catch Trump. Did I miss where Trump resigned?

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

It would seem since you are comparing the two your support of Cuomo would make you just as bad as a Trump supporter. Trumpster, Cumster you are.........

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

At least the GOP has cuomo. :lol: 

Biden could not remember the name of his defense secretary yesterday..... Every ten years the Dems need to be in charge just so people remember why they stopped voting for them.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

No question at this point that Cuomo and his staff will face charges on the nursing home scandal so yea the quicker the DNC can get rid of Cuomo the quicker this story ends up on the back page. In a year or two when it is in the courts you might see a paragraph after the fold but not much else.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You're not wrong about Cuomo, but you damn sure wouldn't be calling for the resignation of a Republican who did the same things Cuomo did... You're a partisan hack, just like MC.

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're not wrong about Cuomo, but you damn sure wouldn't be calling for the resignation of a Republican who did the same things Cuomo did... You're a partisan hack, just like MC.

Most here are

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, f7ben said:

This.

Let's be honest, we all would like to see consequences for this kind of behavior, if true, but NOTHING will come of it, unless there is undeniable video evidence that hasn't been deleted or bought.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

This is where you are wrong. I am all for getting bad people out of politics but I am not for a one-way street. Apply the rules in equal measure and many of our problems go away.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

This is where you are wrong. I am all for getting bad people out of politics but I am not for a one-way street. Apply the rules in equal measure and many of our problems go away.

I'm sure you believe that, but it just doesn't accurately reflect the things you actually say.