Check your account email address ×

Tucker nails the left for canceling DR Seuss

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You guys do realize that the seuss foundation decided not to publish the books in question anymore?

They weren't forced to do it and in the end they own it.

Yup and I will say it again ...not all of the books were removed from publication.

So yeah right wing fake outrage.

Rap is ok....wet ass pussy is fine.  But the fuckin syrup, the rice and goddamn Dr. Seuss is Raisssisssss.  The left is going to cancel themselves if they keep going in this direction....

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup and I will say it again ...not all of the books were removed from publication.

So yeah right wing fake outrage.

:lol: Outraged over kids books but hey, not all were removed!!!

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Almost unbelievably sad.  

They've been there for sometime.  Just idiots and haters disenfranchised and unable to compete in the real world.

That is why they all have to hope for government appointed positions.   Take biden's assistant health secretary.

Welcome Belmont Hill School Alumni | Belmont Hill School

The business that preserves and protects Dr. Seuss’ legacy has announced it will stop publishing six titles because of racist and insensitive imagery

BOSTON -- Six Dr. Seuss books — including “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street” and “If I Ran the Zoo” — will stop being published because of racist and insensitive imagery, the business that preserves and protects the author's legacy said Tuesday.

“These books portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong,” Dr. Seuss Enterprises told The Associated Press in a statement that coincided with the late author and illustrator’s birthday.

“Ceasing sales of these books is only part of our commitment and our broader plan to ensure Dr. Seuss Enterprises’ catalog represents and supports all communities and families," it said.

The other books affected are “McElligot’s Pool,” “On Beyond Zebra!,” “Scrambled Eggs Super!,” and “The Cat’s Quizzer.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/books-nix-books-dr-seuss-works-halted-racist-76198355

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

That is why they all have to hope for government appointed positions.   Take biden's assistant health secretary.

154553195_10218735403443264_47965188465998257_n.jpg.23feccc06bef70f88f834010eeab0828.jpg

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rap is ok....wet ass pussy is fine.  But the fuckin syrup, the rice and goddamn Dr. Seuss is Raisssisssss.  The left is going to cancel themselves if they keep going in this direction....

glad you finally are getting woke.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I do kinda like wet ass pussy not gonna lie.

who doesn't

I asked my daughter why being a hoe is now something to be proud of and she gets all mad,  this generation of women are fucked.   

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Because of bleeding vaginas like yourself.

Well done.

I know.  Books have been in every school library for 60 years .  Dr Seuss has been flying under the radar all this time and no one realized  he is a huge racist.  

• Like 1

Children's books, Syrup, butter and Sports team names lol That explains why there's soo many racists. I expect big changes from now on with having these nasty symbols eliminated 

Edited by Skidooski

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus no one actually spends time fact checking a story but will spend hours blaming someone that a blog, meme or right wing Trump tard told him on social media.

I literally just stared at this post....and wonder how absolutely ignorant one has to be to completely lack even a smidge of self awareness.

My god...you aren't even a high functioning retard.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I literally just stared at this post....and wonder how absolutely ignorant one has to be to completely lack even a smidge of self awareness.

Kinda funny how the retard understands the difference between ceasing the publication of a few books that call asians slants and depict Africans like monkeys and actually cancelling Dr. Seuss better than some of you though :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just what you usually do...swoop in, follow, toss the personal insult and disregard the thread topic. What morons do.

what a Sally.