Check your account email address ×

Tucker nails the left for canceling DR Seuss

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s still the Fox News debate on Santa Claus. White or some other variety of human being color. Tucker always highlights the stuff which really makes a difference in our lives. 

Pointing out the absolute, hypocritical absurdity and hatred of the left is very entertaining.  Well, not for the left though.  Boo hoo.  :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CFM said:

1614829611879?e=1617840000&v=beta&t=rDvk

How many times does it need to be said that Dr. Seuss wrote more than 6 books and most of them aren't going anywhere? My guess is an infinite amount of times wouldn't be enough to get you imbeciles to understand that Dr. Seuss isn't being cancelled. You just want to be mad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How many times does it need to be said that Dr. Seuss wrote more than 6 books and most of them aren't going anywhere? My guess is an infinite amount of times wouldn't be enough to get you imbeciles to understand that Dr. Seuss isn't being cancelled. You just want to be mad.

Why would Michele Obama deal with someone who has been a racist ? then ? Is that better ?

How many times do we have to change our wording for you to understand things ?

You can’t even identify Trudeau, so not sure why I’m dealing with this and with you. Lolololol 😂 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pointing out the absolute, hypocritical absurdity and hatred of the left is very entertaining.  Well, not for the left though.  Boo hoo.  :lol: 

The absurdity of a company discontinuing a product and the “GOP Karens” menstruating all over the news and CE because tucker tells em too. Yeah that.  

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The absurdity of a company discontinuing a product and the “GOP Karens” menstruating all over the news and CE because tucker tells em too. Yeah that.  

That's how you see this then.  Got it.  :lol:

"racist images!!!!"  Fuck Huck Finn too!!!  Burn them all!!!!

Who Are the Fascists at Middlebury College? | NewBostonPost | NewBostonPost

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Your group should be proud. Lololol 😂 

0014BEB4-48BB-493B-8CD7-49414405DCF8.jpeg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CFM said:

Why would Michele Obama deal with someone who has been a racist ? then ? Is that better ?

How many times do we have to change our wording for you to understand things ?

You can’t even identify Trudeau, so not sure why I’m dealing with this and with you. Lolololol 😂 

I don't know know what Michelle Obama thinks dude, go ask her yourself :lol: 

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I don't know know what Michelle Obama thinks dude, go ask her yourself :lol: 

Wouldn't happen. I don’t go near or talk to systemic racists.

12 hours ago, CFM said:

Your group should be proud. Lololol 😂 

0014BEB4-48BB-493B-8CD7-49414405DCF8.jpeg

They are so proud!  It's jsut hilarious.  They've been laughed at their whole lives and now....they still are the punchline of the jokes.  :lol: 

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Burning books. :lol: What a drama llama you’ve become. 

The ironic and false correlation works on a lot of levels.  One: Liberals aren't Nazis.  They used muscle power to push their agenda.  You ladies don't have that....and never will.  The pen is only mightier than the sword until the one holding the sword unsheathes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They are so proud!  It's jsut hilarious.  They've been laughed at their whole lives and now....they still are the punchline of the jokes.  :lol: 

The ironic and false correlation works on a lot of levels.  One: Liberals aren't Nazis.  They used muscle power to push their agenda.  You ladies don't have that....and never will.  The pen is only mightier than the sword until the one holding the sword unsheathes.

Pen? Show me the legislation that caused this book banning you keep crowing about. I’ll stop back later. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Pen? Show me the legislation that caused this book banning you keep crowing about. I’ll stop back later. 

I mentioned nothing about legislation.  Have you never heard that phrase before?  TDS has slowly taken your comprehension skills. This is normal.