Check your account email address ×

Tucker nails the left for canceling DR Seuss

23 minutes ago, CFM said:

5CA63D50-ADAA-4C66-AA6B-00E4ABF7C66B.jpeg

Funny how they chose to use a character from a book that's remaining in print, would have been more appropriate coming out of this guys completely not racistly drawn mouth...

SuessMinstrel.jpeg.d43d5b1f9d7cb7ad077e7389ef97bc9b.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Funny how they chose to use a character from a book that's remaining in print, would have been more appropriate coming out of this guys completely not racistly drawn mouth...

How about this and what have you done about it ? Helped cancel it ? 

5d840965230000170e587e57.png?ops=scalefi

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

How about this and what have you done about it ? Helped cancel it ? 

5d840965230000170e587e57.png?ops=scalefi

I don't even know who that is, I don't obsess over the pettiest political bullshit I can find.

31 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't even know who that is, I don't obsess over the pettiest political bullshit I can find.

Sadly he's the leader of Canada

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Kinda funny how the retard understands the difference between ceasing the publication of a few books that call asians slants and depict Africans like monkeys and actually cancelling Dr. Seuss better than some of you though :lol: 

Z latches onto everything that swims by...you know...like a Lamprey! 🤣🤣

Kinda funny how the retard understands the difference between ceasing the publication of a few books that call asians slants and depict Africans like monkeys and actually cancelling Dr. Seuss better than some of you though :lol: 

Staples of the American identity being stripped away. It’s fucking horrible. 

Curious.  Do you think when this  illustration was drawn it was meant to be hurtful or demeaning to blacks?  Other than the characters having black skin they have none of the exaggerated facial features of blacks that was popular in racist propaganda of that time.  

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Curious.  Do you think when this  illustration was drawn it was meant to be hurtful or demeaning to blacks?  Other than the characters having black skin they have none of the exaggerated facial features of blacks that was popular in racist propaganda of that time.  

Can you not see their mouths? :lol: Whether it was meant to be demeaning or not at the time it was drawn really isn't relevant to the fact that it's clearly not appropriate now...

Seussminstrel2.jpeg.1fb38ad3b6f42748565912547fc06926.jpeg

If you were actually paying attention to why certain Seuss books are going out of print instead of just being a reactionary twit this wouldn't be so confusing. Dr Seuss is not being cancelled. Most of his books will continue to be read to children for generations to come. 

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Can you not see their mouths? :lol: Whether it was meant to be demeaning or not at the time it was drawn really isn't relevant to the fact that it's clearly not appropriate now...

Seussminstrel2.jpeg.1fb38ad3b6f42748565912547fc06926.jpeg

If you were actually paying attention to why certain Seuss books are going out of print instead of just being a reactionary twit this wouldn't be so confusing. Dr Seuss is not being cancelled. Most of his books will continue to be read to children for generations to come. 

I’m being a reactionary twit?   I asked you a simple question.  Never said anything about being canceled. 
Sorry, thought you were one of the few that could have a normal conversation.  

btw: they look a just like any other Dr Seuss character.  If they were green they would like the Grinch.  You have obviously never seen real racist propaganda. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I’m being a reactionary twit?   I asked you a simple question.  Never said anything about being canceled. 
Sorry, thought you were one of the few that could have a normal conversation.  

btw: they look a just like any other Dr Seuss character.  If they were green they would like the Grinch.  You have obviously never seen real racist propaganda. 

Their mouths are white because those are supposed to represent huge lips dude... Are the white dude's lips huge? No.

Later in his life Dr. Seuss himself wasn't proud of the way he portrayed Asians and Africans in his earlier work, he even reworked some things to remove the word Chinamen and changed certain characters skin color from yellow.

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You don’t know who the leader of Canada is ? And petty ?  And you’re trying to educate us on anything racial or political? Now that’s priceless right there. Lololololol

4 minutes ago, CFM said:

You don’t know who the leader of Canada is ? And petty ?  And you’re trying to educate us on anything racial or political? Now that’s priceless right there. Lololololol

I know who the leader of Canada is, I just don't know what he looked like wearing blackface 20 years ago off the top of my head :lol: As I stated earlier in the thread, I don't like the guy, he's a neolib schmuck.

There's not a damn chance you're offended by someone wearing blackface 20 years ago, you just like to rub it in liberals faces that they're hypocritical. You're not wrong, they are hypocrites, you're just being a hack about it.

That’s where your wrong. Blackface totally reaches me.Same with the ‘C’ word and ‘N’ word.

Go ahead, guess some more. Try not to be so racial. Lolololol

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

That’s where your wrong. Blackface totally reaches me.Same with the ‘C’ word and ‘N’ word.

Go ahead, guess some more. Try not to be so racial. Lolololol

You really believe you hold liberal and conservative politicians to the same standard don't you? Incredible.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

The irony..

How many times do I need to say I hate liberals? Joe Biden is awful, Kopmala Harris is awful, Obama sucked, Pelosi makes my blood curdle. More locally, Phil Murphy and Andrew Cuomo are idiots.