Check your account email address ×

So is the Mach Z cool or just a whore on the name

The more I think About it, it’s a whore.  Adding fluff to whore out the last of the XP chassis with their awful clutching and new shocks again to bandaid that front end 

the POS doesn’t even have more power than a renegade turbo wtf. Gay. 

• Confused 1

X2

Guess I'll be on the '06 real Mach Z next year again.

Fuck you BRP...and at that price it shoulda been a far better machine.

4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

X2

Yup 

Just as gay as cat borrowing an engine so they could revive the thunderkitten then re-launch it with the same stock hp as the winder - just lower it an inch and slap a useless 1" lug track on it and try to call it the king.  Cannot even be bothered to revise the chassis for better balance and handling.  It's definitely the king, just the king overdosed on sleeping pills and dying on the toilet type of king.  

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ACE said:

The more I think About it, it’s a whore.  Adding fluff to whore out the last of the XP chassis with their awful clutching and new shocks again to bandaid that front end 

the POS doesn’t even have more power than a renegade turbo wtf. Gay. 

I think you are right, there will be a new chassis next year and I hope there is.  The 4 stroke Ski Doo's are uglier than shit.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think its pretty cool but I dont need any "launch control" racing like that is for faggots

Yah....going fast is for total faggots 

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

Going fast in a straight line for 1000' is boring as fuck

Pull the trigger on a 450+ HP sled lol. One trick pony but that’s a rush 

1 hour ago, BadaBing444 said:

I think you are right, there will be a new chassis next year and I hope there is.  The 4 stroke Ski Doo's are uglier than shit.

They’re so ugly 

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

X2

Yup. For that money it should have had the most power in the industry, and at minimum more power than a damn regular renegade 

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

Just as gay as cat borrowing an engine so they could revive the thunderkitten then re-launch it with the same stock hp as the winder - just lower it an inch and slap a useless 1" lug track on it and try to call it the king.  Cannot even be bothered to revise the chassis for better balance and handling.  It's definitely the king, just the king overdosed on sleeping pills and dying on the toilet type of king.  

True I guess it’s better that doo has the most pathetic turbo sled In the industry but hey at least they build that garbage can themselves 

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

Pull the trigger on a 450+ HP sled lol. One trick pony but that’s a rush 

Oh yeah I could see spending my whole winter doing that back and forth across a lake every day... yay

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah I could see spending my whole winter doing that back and forth across a lake every day... yay

You do it on a drag strip. That could be on a lake or land. You must be new wtf 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

You do it on a drag strip. That could be on a lake or land. You must be new wtf 

No I just dont think its very fun. Not to mention I dont have alot of time for fiddle fucking with sleds tryna get another 1/10th of a second out of it. I just want to ride and drink. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

No I just dont think its very fun. Not to mention I dont have alot of time for fiddle fucking with sleds tryna get another 1/10th of a second out of it. I just want to ride and drink. 

They’re both fun tbh