Check your account email address ×

So is the Mach Z cool or just a whore on the name

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....you a one triggered obsessed little woman ....following me around all day

:lol: ok  you gangly beak nosed hill jack.  Just killing some time before I head into the office and fleece some old ladies out of their life savings!

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: ok  you gangly beak nosed hill jack.  Just killing some time before I head into the office and fleece some old ladies out of their life savings!

:lol: did you watch Rounders yet

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

More dumbness

its not just passwords anymore. ECUS now have a rolling encryption to keep tuners out 100% 

If doo did that to the new Mach fuck them 

Getting better and ace to bhent's rescue.  I know you dropped out of school in the 3rd grade but google "rolling encryption" and how that might related to a password.  That is if you are not too busy helping bhent plan his gender alteration surgery.

• Haha 1

Just now, jdsky said:

Getting better and ace to bhent's rescue.  I know you dropped out of school in the 3rd grade but google "rolling encryption" and how that might related to a password.  That is if you are not too busy helping bhent plan his gender alteration surgery.

You got owned cause you’re dumb as fuck. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You clowns are just way too easy.  Posting shit from your ass and then cleaning each other up all day long......  

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s just another ski doo nerd that doesn’t understand sleds besides the start button 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

Just now, jdsky said:

Is that on purpose or by accident??  Take your time so you and ace can finish each other off first......

You’re a fucking moron babbling about shit you have no clue about. You’ve probably never had anything tuned or looked at any software in your life. You’re dumb as fuck

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

OF COURSE THEY USE A PASSWORD DERRRRR

The new Dmax are so encrypted that you have to swap out the ECU to tune it. Overall costs around 8 grand 

Just now, ACE said:

The new Dmax are so encrypted that you have to swap out the ECU to tune it. Overall costs around 8 grand 

Did they do that on purpose? :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Did they do that on purpose? :lol:

Of course 

I did read somewhere that the govt wants this to keep people from defeating the emissions equipment 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Of course 

I did read somewhere that the govt wants this to keep people from defeating the emissions equipment 

I really didn't need you to answer but thanks Capt. Obvious :good::bc:

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron babbling about shit you have no clue about. You’ve probably never had anything tuned or looked at any software in your life. You’re dumb as fuck

Had anything tuned?  You mean like a piano or a fish?  What's software?  Is that related to a puter or something? 

Feel free to answer after you and ace are finished cuddling each other.

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are so butthurt over being owned in turbo clutching that you just can’t let it go

Awwww ya finally got the balls to respond to 1 of my posts,,,good for you. Oh don't forget to read my sig

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

46 minutes ago, ACE said:

combined with the epa coming after the companies doing deletes and deleting new diesels will soon disappear.   

Just now, Angry ginger said:

combined with the epa coming after the companies doing deletes and deleting new diesels will soon disappear.   

It’s not here yet. 

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Awwww ya finally got the balls to respond to 1 of my posts,,,good for you. Oh don't forget to read my sig

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

Dumb fuck Ben only responds to certain posts. 

When he gets cornered he moves on quickly.

A true leftist liberal vagina.

• Like 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

Dumb fuck Ben only responds to certain posts. 

When he gets cornered he moves on quickly.

A true leftist liberal vagina.

LGBTQF7Ben