Check your account email address ×

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?

Is MaineCat a piece of shit?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think MaineCat is a piece of shit? No explanation needed, but feel free to elaborate on your answer.

• Yes
    • No

11 minutes ago, Legend said:

He did get banned last time.

He's like frankie, gets banned from every fuckin forum on the internets and 4 months later he's on every fuckin forum on the internets again, same fuckin name

I don't believe Frankie has ever been banned from FS. IMO the way some adults treated him while he was still just a teenager was disgusting.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yup, very pleased to see Frankie has been trying hard to turn his life around, for the better. Hopefully, he keeps it up. Sometimes, it is very hard to get back on the right track, once you finally realize you have made a couple of wrong turns.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't believe Frankie has ever been banned from FS. IMO the way some adults treated him while he was still just a teenager was disgusting.

And the way some treat him now after it seems he on his eay to getting his shit together 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Dave got banned in this thread  :lol:

Was that Frankie or Dave pretending to be a teenage boy?

Dave.

But he was just trying to improve Frankie's image in case he wanted to come back! Such a good guy! :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Dave.

But he was just trying to improve Frankie's image in case he wanted to come back! Such a good guy! :lol:

And then Frankie came back as his old self anyway!  :lol:

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He's got me on ignore. I already won.

He had half the board on ignore forever.  I guess he missed seeing his self getting sliced and diced to bits.  For some, it’s the only attention they receive.  :lmao:

He actually thought that if he put somebody on “ignore” that nobody else could see their responses to his posts.  LOL  “intellectually elite!”

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He had half the board on ignore forever.  I guess he missed seeing his self getting sliced and diced to bits.  For some, it’s the only attention they receive.  :lmao:

He actually thought that if he put somebody on “ignore” that nobody else could see their responses to his posts.  LOL  “intellectually elite!”

He's not that dumb  :dunno: