Check your account email address ×

Tiger Woods in a bad crash

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Well I did....

All he has to do is get 75m+ people to vote for him and he could be president!!!!!

My opinion.

wow. Edgy. You speed off proudly from the shoulder slinging gravel in the brown van after hitting 'submit reply' ? :lol: 

Edited by frenchy

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

wow. Edgy. You speed off proudly from the shoulder slinging gravel in the brown van after hitting 'submit reply' ? :lol: 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

154511975_10223696282090689_5010050154085000644_n.thumb.jpg.31c2a3fe9f31e6fe1d7a05fe84373367.jpg

Several Red MAGA hats were spotted within miles of the accident.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep, just another lying fucking flake....who blew up a good marriage with a good lady, that then blew up his play.  Karma.  WGAS.  Just another entitled athlete.

maybe she was a raging bitch. None of us were in his shoes so who are we too judge.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

maybe she was a raging bitch. None of us were in his shoes so who are we too judge.   

Maybe....but having 16 skanks on call isn't healthy for a good marriage.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't know but it didn't sound like it...but, hotness has a price and it's usually an amount of "bitchyness".  Either way, he was just dumb as fuck about the whole thing.  I mean...what a clown.  No doubt, he has his father's DNA.

Just now, Dave said:

Maybe....but having 16 skanks on call isn't healthy for a good marriage.

Those are just the ones he couldn't pay enough before they went public. Jesus...he was fucking anything with a hole.  I heard SSFB even laid down for him.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

i don't know but it didn't sound like it...but, hotness has a price and it's usually an amount of "bitchyness".  Either way, he was just dumb as fuck about the whole thing.  I mean...what a clown.  No doubt, he has his father's DNA.

Those are just the ones he couldn't pay enough before they went public. Jesus...he was fucking anything with a hole.  I heard SSFB even laid down for him.  :lol: 

:lol:

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Doesn't matter if he is or he isn't.  He's worth about 400 bazillion dollars.  At the end of the day do you think he cares?  :lol:  :bc: 

Noo that is what I said in the beginning another guy to big to be told he is fucking up 

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he should have stayed single. IMO when he was younger he was too focused on creating then maintaining that perfect image. 

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he should have stayed single. IMO when he was younger he was too focused on creating then maintaining that perfect image. 

Things surely would've been different now...

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

My opinion.

You try too hard with the quips... 

• 3 weeks later...

He went 400 feet off the road!!!

This is at least the third accident of this type, that he has been in. He always states that he didn't know what happened.

He is on Ambien.

He could have killed innocent people.

They don't smell alcohol on this fukker, 'cause he's on drugs!!

Fuck him, the dirty bastard. 

54 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He went 400 feet off the road!!!

This is at least the third accident of this type, that he has been in. He always states that he didn't know what happened.

He is on Ambien.

He could have killed innocent people.

They don't smell alcohol on this fukker, 'cause he's on drugs!!

Fuck him, the dirty bastard. 

Ur 3 weeks behind dumb dumb 

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I heard @Polaris 550 was giving him a handy!

STFU, we all know that they keep you on that oil barge, to service the crew !! LMAO! Brad the Fag!!   

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Blew him 400 feet off the road!

STFU, you junk-yard dog! 

Looks like this mess ain,t over. I,m guessing that the sweetheart deal made at the time of the crash between Tiger and the cops on site is going to be torn to shreds, and  we will eventually know that he stayed up and partyed all night, and fell asleep while driving. No skid marks kinda tells the tale. He blanked out, and went strait across the highway from that point on. He was smart to say, he cann,t remember. I have a friend whose son is a lawyer, and he told me a few years ago that if I ever got in an accident, to use that same line.