Check your account email address ×

Pour Ben!

Anler

Doo's spec sheet HP numbers have always been low since they got burned by them many years ago.  The 150 number is really 160 so the 180 is likely 190 but who cares. 

If you need the extra 10 or 15HP of the stock thunderwinder along with the extra 70lbs of extra weight it carries, that feels more like a hundred pounds of difference, just buy the thunderwinder.  

I agree that $20K for the Mach is just way too expensive for a sled these days but it will sell.  Will be curious to see what my dealer is discounting them to.  My guess is this year, not much if anything.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Can somebody verify that price for me please?  I must have had something hilariously stupid in my eyes when I tried to read it.

depends on which track you pick , one track option keeps you under 20K other one hits the magic 20,000 digits.  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can somebody verify that price for me please?  I must have had something hilariously stupid in my eyes when I tried to read it.

Dealer gave me a price it’s less than I expected 

20 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

looks like no 4 years warranty this year if you do snowcheck one, wtf ?  

Looks like the usual spring order promotions to me.

FEBRUARY 18 TO MARCH 31, 2021

Get up to 3 years of coverage and no payments until April 2022

on select 2022 models

OR

Get up to a $1,000 credit on accessories and / or apparel

with the purchase of select 2022 models

OR

Financing as low as 0,99% on 36 months

on select 2022 models

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Until you pay tax, title, reg, doc fees .... getting it on the trailer is the better part of $20K I bet.

An easy, no money down, easy monthly payment of $400 a month...for five years.  After two years of ownership and less than 2000 miles, owner can write a check for $6k (in addition to the buyers money) to pay off the loan and sell it.

Hard to believe.

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

If I wasn't on year 2 of my 3 year sled cycle I'd consider spring checking one. I could do without the fancy gauge and suspension stuff though

how many miles on the current one?   I priced a Renegade XRS,  i'll price a MAtryx 137 VR1 when the Polaris comes out.  Prob trust the Doo more for miles but i won't carry another over 4k miles,  selling it under that is so much easier than with 6k.  

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh yeah but it’s got a 3 year warranty. Meanwhile lots grenade and short blocks are scarce and you lose the season. ....but it won’t cost you anything ...lol Ohhh kayyyy

20 fuckin grand...lmao

do you realized this Mach Z is 4S not a 2S ?

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

how many miles on the current one?   I priced a Renegade XRS,  i'll price a MAtryx 137 VR1 when the Polaris comes out.  Prob trust the Doo more for miles but i won't carry another over 4k miles,  selling it under that is so much easier than with 6k.  

Only 3,200. Last winter I only rode 2400 miles which was my least since I was 12 years old cause of the Ex being a bit of a cunt and us not doing Quebec last year in preparation of doing our trip from Minnesota back to Maine this year that got fucked cause of Rona...

And yeah if you wanna flip by 4k miles no reason to go 4 stroke in my opinion, I've heard even from die hard Doo guys that the Matryx handles fuckin awesome, if I had a decent Polaris dealer around I'd almost consider a switch

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jdsky said:

Doo's spec sheet HP numbers have always been low since they got burned by them many years ago.  The 150 number is really 160 so the 180 is likely 190 but who cares. 

If you need the extra 10 or 15HP of the stock thunderwinder along with the extra 70lbs of extra weight it carries, that feels more like a hundred pounds of difference, just buy the thunderwinder.  

I agree that $20K for the Mach is just way too expensive for a sled these days but it will sell.  Will be curious to see what my dealer is discounting them to.  My guess is this year, not much if anything.

all true