Check your account email address ×

When will ski doo quit making such slow boring sleds?

Rod

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i beat up the chief of police's kid right in his driveway, in front of the chief and didn't get arrested.  18 years old my old man had to pull me off him.  They lived right next door to us back then.  He had it coming too.  Beat that mother fucker.  Thats a true story.  :lol:  

I love this story lol

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I love this story lol

Long story, he stole from both of us and we confronted him, but he fought my brother before me.  And they were both walking it off, and he ran up behind bro and kicked him right in the back with a size whatever Chippewah boot.  I had to take care of business.  Really even crazier true story part is, more than 40 years later, he's below ground and I manage his ex wife and new husbands assets.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Long story, he stole from both of us and we confronted him, but he fought my brother before me.  And they were both walking it off, and he ran up behind bro and kicked him right in the back with a size whatever Chippewah boot.  I had to take care of business.  Really even crazier true story part is, more than 40 years later, he's below ground and I manage his ex wife and new husbands assets.  :lol: 

Karma lol

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah....kinda how I saw it too.  I couldn't make that story up if I tried.  :bc:   Including how I found out that his ex wife was a client.

With your wiener 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

do tell.

A new client, and I was putting her beneficiary information in place on her account, and noticed her kids last name.  Asked a few more questions, and sure enough found out she used to be married to that lunatic.  He even later became a cop for 20 years before the big C got him.  Still not sure how that happened, he had several prior arrests before joining the force, I can only imagine his old man got him the job.  He was corrupt as fuck too.  Installed a stop sign right at his driveway just a month or two after moving next door to us.  Also had a street light mounted over his pool by town workers, etc..

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 9:18 AM, jdsky said:

Nothing like sword fighting over who's sled is "faster" whatever that means.  Ricky racers all over the trails up here last weekend.  It's only funny how fast they think they are until you follow one of these douche bag fucktards cutting corners, blowing stop signs and generally riding like a complete asstard trying to prove to the sledding gods just how incredible their "riding skills" are.

On the ride back to the cabin yesterday evening we come up on two sleds.  Follow them for about two miles to the next corner where one asstard in their group completely  blew past the corner and was pulling his fully modified piped and picked shitbox out of the weeds while the lead asstard was sitting on the corner waiting for the three of them  to get ready to proceed onward. 

Of course we proceeded past asstard leader and just knew from the look through is ricky racer getup that was going to have to prove his complete jackassery by running right up on the back bumper of the last sled in our group.  He did this dipshittery until we were up the trail about a solid 6 or 7 miles before the complete shit for brains must have finally realized he had left all three of his riding mates somewhere behind him several miles back and finally turned around to go find them. 

No point to this story really other than it's comical how "fast" everyone's sled is and how every other sled, even those proven on radar guns, to be faster are all unbelievably slow.  I really don't care how much shit you strapped on to old Betsy to get her to go another few MPH faster.  None of that matters when there is a corner ahead and you have to actually make it turn ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FUCKING TRAIL...

Hmmmm so let me get this straight. You held up faster riders for 6 or 7 miles to prove your the biggest asshole on the trail? Is this correct?

What drives me crazy is when some asshole with mirrors sees that a faster rider is on their ass and wants to pass so that they can continue on their was only to be blocked by said mirrored asshole because for some reason they cant deal with getting passed on the trail. For their trouble I usually squeeze by with force and give the ski a good dig so they eat a snowbank. 

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Hmmmm so let me get this straight. You held up faster riders for 6 or 7 miles to prove your the biggest asshole on the trail? Is this correct?

What drives me crazy is when some asshole with mirrors sees that a faster rider is on their ass and wants to pass so that they can continue on their was only to be blocked by said mirrored asshole because for some reason they cant deal with getting passed on the trail. For their trouble I usually squeeze by with force and give the ski a good dig so they eat a snowbank. 

:news:

28 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I followed 3 sleds hauling gear at 40 fucking km an hour last week.

It has to be 10 miles in the twisties, they were smack dab in the middle of trail. They saw me the whole time. Kunts!

40 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I guess when we caught up to half of the group of supreme dipshits we should have "squeezed by them with force" rather than follow them for two miles until they caught up with the lead fucktards, one of them with mad riding skillz digging his racer out of the weeds .....  The stupid runs incredibly deep in some of the posts in here.

16 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I followed 3 sleds hauling gear at 40 fucking km an hour last week.

It has to be 10 miles in the twisties, they were smack dab in the middle of trail. They saw me the whole time. Kunts!

I lose my mind over this shit.  It's real simple and I don't know why some can't get this.  If you look behind you and there is another rider(s).  They are faster riders...let them fucking pass.  Why is this so hard?  Why do others think their speed is the standard for all that follow?

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

I guess when we caught up to half of the group of supreme dipshits we should have "squeezed by them with force" rather than follow them for two miles until they caught up with the lead fucktards, one of them with mad riding skillz digging his racer out of the weeds .....  The stupid runs incredibly deep in some of the posts in here.

Yep you are the biggest asshole on the trail. Enjoy your robust 20kph trail blocking I own the trail asshole.

Look I read right through your look at me post. I get it you cant drive a sled fast or at any speed competently so a 15 foot wide trail is narrow to you  and it takes all of your lack of any talent to keep it on one side of the trail. So for the sake of other riders who are in awe of how slow you drive you should pull over and wave the faster group through so you can slow down and weave all over the trail. Or get a slap upside the helmet when somebody has had enough of your selfish trail  blocking. 

22 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Yep you are the biggest asshole on the trail. Enjoy your robust 20kph trail blocking I own the trail asshole.

Look I read right through your look at me post. I get it you cant drive a sled fast or at any speed competently so a 15 foot wide trail is narrow to you  and it takes all of your lack of any talent to keep it on one side of the trail. So for the sake of other riders who are in awe of how slow you drive you should pull over and wave the faster group through so you can slow down and weave all over the trail. Or get a slap upside the helmet when somebody has had enough of your selfish trail  blocking. 

Nobody asked you to "read through my post"  just fucking read it with at least the comprehension of a 3rd grader dipshit.

:lol:  so much anger and douchebaggery out on the trails, if I caught up to you that means I’m going faster than you. Be a nice guy and pull over and let me by. You start blocking me, and all bets are off.  There’s a good chance I’ll run over your ski on the way by...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I did and your a slow ass trail blocking idiot. Move over and the bad bad men will go by. 

This is getting good.  I will frame it in the form of a question for your tiny brain.  Here goes.

If group A catches up to Group B and is forced to follow them for two miles without the courtesy of letting them pass should group B (leader only) be allowed any courtesy in return?

Assume leader B is not the dumbass he really is but just a really nice guy  out to show off his ability to cut blind corners and blow through stop signs and intersections at amazing speeds (assume at least 20kph or more). 

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

This is getting good.  I will frame it in the form of a question for your tiny brain.  Here goes.

If group A catches up to Group B and is forced to follow them for two miles without the courtesy of letting them pass should group B (leader only) be allowed any courtesy in return?

Assume leader B is not the dumbass he really is but just a really nice guy  out to show off his ability to cut blind corners and blow through stop signs and intersections at amazing speeds (assume at least 20kph or more). 

Since your head is very thick and hard, MOVE OVER AND THE BAD BAD MEN WILL GO BY

If your following the third guy in line why are you worried about the leader? When you get to him he can move over. 

Don't block the trail and you can go on with your day of sight seeing. 

If they know you are there and continue to block said trail well then they get passed with no respect as I already said. You got anymore dumb points to make trail pro?

25 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Since your head is very thick and hard, MOVE OVER AND THE BAD BAD MEN WILL GO BY

If your following the third guy in line why are you worried about the leader? When you get to him he can move over. 

If they know you are there and continue to block said trail well then they get passed with no respect as I already said. You got anymore dumb points to make trail pro?

Third guy in line?  WTF? Keep the replies coming.   They just get better and better.

If you could read you would actually figure out we agree on something.  They did get passed and they got no respect.

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Trail Pro

37 minutes ago, Roosting said:

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Third guy in line?  WTF? Keep the replies coming.   They just get better and better.

If you could read you would actually figure out we agree on something.  They did get passed and they got no respect.

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Trail Pro

You guys are fitting in well here!!!

Good job!

:bc:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Dave said:

You guys are fitting in well here!!!

Good job!

:bc:

I would like to apologize to everyone in this thread that doesn't give a shit.  I'm only responding to increase my pathetic post count. 

10 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I would like to apologize to everyone in this thread that doesn't give a shit.  I'm only responding to increase my pathetic post count. 

Stop it. ...and delete this post!  This was good stuff and is appropriate material here. :bc: