Check your account email address ×

H.R. 127

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Dave said:

Hunting is different than personal protection.

So is a citizenry trying to protect themselves from a tyrannical govt. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dave said:

Hunting is different than personal protection.

The argument will be made based on lifestyles and geographic location as to who is considered, and can be, a "hunter".

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let's be honest, every singe time guns are confiscated by the government, it's not for any type of citizen vs. citizen protection.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The argument will be made based on lifestyles and geographic location as to who is considered, and can be, a "hunter".

Let's be honest, every singe time guns are confiscated by the government, it's not for any type of citizen vs. citizen protection.

Ask yourself this.   What would America look like if its citizenry didn't own 434 million guns?   If you think it would look the same you are kidding yourself.   I'm sure the likes of MC thinks it would. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Ask yourself this.   What would America look like if its citizenry didn't own 434 million guns?   If you think it would look the same you are kidding yourself.   I'm sure the likes of MC thinks it would. 

It would be a mix between china and mexico with ALL of the ruling/power class being in government.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not true these days it more of the wife or spouse getting one up the the other partner just to do so.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It would be a mix between china and mexico with ALL of the ruling/power class being in government.

Lets be honest.  The entire world would be communist or fascist.  Ask yourself is the world becoming more or less "free."  No other time in history has so many wanted a one world govt. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation

1050px-Handgunlaws.svg.png

1050px-Longgunlaws.svg.png

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And that is what 2A is for as the power to own a firearm is to the people and is not to be infringed upon by the government. Now that a fence is up at the capitol makes you wonder why are they so scared and what are they planning to do that they need a fence for ?

4 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Not true these days it more of the wife or spouse getting one up the the other partner just to do so.  

I don't follow.  Huh?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lets be honest.  The entire world would be communist or fascist.  

How would that work out for the disabled, mentally challenged and the "alphabet" community I wonder.

If history is any indicator........"for their own protection".

Cattle Cars Stuffed with Human Cargo Became Rolling Death Wagons - The  Jewish Voice

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't follow.  Huh?

How would that work out for the disabled, mentally challenged and the "alphabet" community I wonder.

If history is any indicator........"for their own protection".

Cattle Cars Stuffed with Human Cargo Became Rolling Death Wagons - The  Jewish Voice

A citizenry without the means to overthrow its govt is no longer a citizenry....they are prisoners.    

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A citizenry without the means to overthrow its govt is no longer a citizenry....they are prisoners.    

We lost that means when we forfeited our right to be free from illegal spying 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Wait what? I want a hunting license and I need to take a safety course BUT as long as I’m not hunting I don’t need a gun safety course. WTF?

What the fuck does hunting have to do with a militia you freedom hating pile of excrement?

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Wait what? I want a hunting license and I need to take a safety course BUT as long as I’m not hunting I don’t need a gun safety course. WTF?

Why did you need a safety course? Did you start hunting when you were 50?

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There should be a fed license to carry anywhere with a extensive safety course required and a refresher every year.

JMO

There a test to prove basic understanding of our government & economic systems to vote or run for office.

Edited by Kivalo

8 hours ago, old indy said:

With the steam rolling the dem party is doing these days im glad you guys are so sure this wont go anywhere.   this shits been gaining support for some time now.

agree.  baby steps.  little by little by little....

THE NRA MURDERS 0 PEOPLE AND RECEIVES $0 IN GOVERNMENT FUNDS. PLANNED PARENTHOOD KILLS
350,000 BABIES EVERY YEAR AND RECEIVES $500,000,000 IN TAX DOLLARS ANNUALLY.    

LEGAL GUN OWNERS HAVE 300 MILLION GUNS AND PROBABLY A TRILLION ROUNDS OF AMMO. SERIOUSLY, FOLKS,
IF WE WERE THE PROBLEM, YOU'D KNOW IT.