Check your account email address ×

H.R. 127

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

$75,000-$150,000 fine and 15 to 25 years in prison for have an unregistered firearm.  :lol:  

PENALTIES.—Section 924(a) of such title is amended by adding at the end the following:

“(8) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(aa) shall be fined not less than $75,000 and not more than $150,000, imprisoned not less than 15 years and not more than 25 years, or both.

“(9) (A) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(bb)(1) shall be fined not less than $50,000 and not more than $75,000, imprisoned not less than 10 years and not more than 15 years, or both.

“(B) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(bb)(2) shall be fined not less than $30,000 and not more than $50,000, imprisoned not less than 5 years and not more than 10 years, or both.

“(C) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(bb)(3) shall be fined not less than $5,000 and not more than $10,000.

“(D) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(bb)(4) shall be fined not less than $75,000 and not more than $100,000, imprisoned not less than 15 years and not more than 25 years, or both, except that if the transferee of the firearm possess or uses the firearm during or in relation to a crime, an unintentional shooting, or suicide, the transferor shall be fined not less than $100,000 and not more than $150,000, imprisoned not less than 25 years and not more than 40 years, or both.

“(10) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(cc) shall be fined not less than $50,000 and not more than $100,000, imprisoned not less than 10 years and not more than 20 years, or both.”.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

$75,000-$150,000 fine and 15 to 25 years in prison for have an unregistered firearm.  :lol:  

PENALTIES.—Section 924(a) of such title is amended by adding at the end the following:

“(8) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(aa) shall be fined not less than $75,000 and not more than $150,000, imprisoned not less than 15 years and not more than 25 years, or both.

“(9) (A) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(bb)(1) shall be fined not less than $50,000 and not more than $75,000, imprisoned not less than 10 years and not more than 15 years, or both.

“(B) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(bb)(2) shall be fined not less than $30,000 and not more than $50,000, imprisoned not less than 5 years and not more than 10 years, or both.

“(C) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(bb)(3) shall be fined not less than $5,000 and not more than $10,000.

“(D) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(bb)(4) shall be fined not less than $75,000 and not more than $100,000, imprisoned not less than 15 years and not more than 25 years, or both, except that if the transferee of the firearm possess or uses the firearm during or in relation to a crime, an unintentional shooting, or suicide, the transferor shall be fined not less than $100,000 and not more than $150,000, imprisoned not less than 25 years and not more than 40 years, or both.

“(10) Whoever knowingly violates section 922(cc) shall be fined not less than $50,000 and not more than $100,000, imprisoned not less than 10 years and not more than 20 years, or both.”.

Oh, I can't wait for this!  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I can't wait for this!  :lol: 

Can you imagine if that went thru and they tried to enforce it?   It would not be good. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Can you imagine if that went thru and they tried to enforce it?   It would not be good. 

I'd love to see this somehow get forced through...then let the left try to find enough of those that don't want to live to go out and enforce it.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd love to see this somehow get forced through...then let the left try to find enough of those that don't want to live to go out and enforce it.

I think in some jurisdictions the police would try and enforce it and lots on both sides would die.  The question would be then what next from the govt.   What would they do?   

Reality is this.   It would take a while before anything was done because an injunction would immediately be put in place by some district court then the SC would likely rule it unconstitutional.  Its clear now they make rulings on trying to avoid violent reaction in this country and I think they would be well aware of where this would take us.....not to mention its highly unconstitutional and even without Roberts would be shot down.   The question is would it be granted a writ of Certiorari.    

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think in some jurisdictions the police would try and enforce it and lots on both sides would die.  The question would be then what next from the govt.   What would they do?   

Reality is this.   It would take a while before anything was done because an injunction would immediately be put in place by some district court then the SC would likely rule it unconstitutional.  Its clear now they make rulings on trying to avoid violent reaction in this country and I think they would be well aware of where this would take us.....not to mention its highly unconstitutional and even without Roberts would be shot down.   The question is would it be granted a writ of Certiorari.    

Most police won't want anything to do with this but, you're right...maybe in some districts.  From a national standpoint, it would take military action to accomplish.  This won't be enforced by our military either.  Obama did all he could to try and rid our military of patriots and those who swore an oath "all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC".  He failed.  Biden will certainly fail.

Now, the writ path?  Maybe.  I doubt it will get that far.  This is such a reach it's just laughable.  Only fools (liberals) think this is at all achievable and will stroke each other over Biden's term thinking it is.  Anything remotely close to getting this achieved will turn the streets red.

46 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My Covid results just came in... Negative. I guess I'm the only one with a tradition cold/flu

Have it checked again, I'll probably come back positive, that's happened to so many I know.

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Have it checked again, I'll probably come back positive, that's happened to so many I know.

I will if I don't get better or start to feel worse in the next little bit

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I will if I don't get better or start to feel worse in the next little bit

Wife's daughter in law is an RN at a hospital, she said they have had both negative and positives from the same person in the same day, even when they check their employees.