Check your account email address ×

Lets be totally honest about Trump

f7ben

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

No ....the only thing that matters is our right to be free from rights violating authoritarian assfucks like Trump ....Sanders stood for personal liberty. Nobody else did

ah no

Sander wanted to transfer wealth from the producers to the leaches.  thats not personal liberty.  go ahead and monitor my cell phone i'll take that over the government seizing my money.  

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

"Trump wants to unite us"

:lmao:

With his wall?  With the Muslim registry?  With his constant berating of private citizens from his Twitter bully pulpit?  With his constant baseless attacks on the media and anyone that gets under his thin baby skin?

.Yea, he's a real "uniter" alright.

Take California out?  Lol why?  California isn't a state in the USA now?  lmao

California has the highest GDP of any state in the union!  What the fuck are you talking about Wolfie?

:lol:

I'm talking about....if we're going to throw up hypotheticals, lets consider that one.  California doesn't get to thwart the will of the rest of the country,  and is why we have the electoral college.  Nice to see your gal Hillary was the only one with faithless electors.  Whats that tell you?  Imagine how bad she would have lost if the Dems didn't fix so much?  The point is.....Trump won.  Lets move on, and lets not speculate on what he will or won't do, when he's not even elected yet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/19/2016 at 10:49 AM, SnowRider said:

:snack:

When the founders of the U.S. Constitution in 1787 considered whether America should let the people elect their president through a popular vote, James Madison said that “Negroes” in the South presented a “difficulty … of a serious nature.”

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/electoral-college-slavery-constitution/

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm talking about....if we're going to throw up hypotheticals, lets consider that one.  California doesn't get to thwart the will of the rest of the country,  and is why we have the electoral college.  Nice to see your gal Hillary was the only one with faithless electors.  Whats that tell you?  Imagine how bad she would have lost if the Dems didn't fix so much?  The point is.....Trump won.  Lets move on, and lets not speculate on what he will or won't do, when he's not even elected yet.

:snack:

IMG_2962.JPG

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

"Trump wants to unite us"

With his wall?  With the Muslim registry?  With his constant berating of private citizens from his Twitter bully pulpit?  With his constant baseless attacks on the media and anyone that gets under his thin baby skin?

Yea, he's a real "uniter" alright.

Take California out?  Lol why?  California isn't a state in the USA now?  lmao

California has the highest GDP of any state in the union!  What the fuck are you talking about Wolfie?

:lol:

You sure hate not being American :lol: 

You know why the wall is a good idea but its easier to be dishonest and play the victim about it

The fact you even want to debate the divisiveness of trump and not obama makes you a complete dishonest person 

Edited by MiSledder

Things dont go your way so you want to change the whole system, this is why i see ice and mc and slope as complete pussies

No one ever liked those kids that ran home crying when they could compete

I dont even know why i encluded ice since hes not American and he doesnt really matter

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Things dont go your way so you want to change the whole system, this is why i see ice and mc and slope as complete pussies

I dont even know why i encluded ice since hes not American and he doesnt really matter

All praise and support from the right wingers towards Obama the last 8 years... :lmao: 

I thought he was going to take your guns, make you live under Sharia law, destroy America, etc. :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

All praise and support from the right wingers towards Obama the last 8 years... :lmao: 

I thought he was going to take your guns, make you live under Sharia law, destroy America, etc. :lol: 

By the way who one your home state of Wisconsin?  :lmao: All that work you did for her. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:owned: 

Yep.

12 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Amazing.  Go two weeks before the election and see what the idiot Dems were saying.  Fucking hilarious!

:crybaby:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By the way who one your home state of Wisconsin?  :lmao: All that work you did for her. :lol:

Now that is a fucking "bigly" :owned:

I'm sure that gave us all a special "cherry on top".  Boy...I was sure hoping my state was gonna turn....we were close.  In two years...RED!

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Poor Coach.......there's always 2020

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.

Amazing.  Go two weeks before the election and see what the idiot Dems were saying.  Fucking hilarious!

:crybaby:

Now that is a fucking "bigly" :owned:

I'm sure that gave us all a special "cherry on top".  Boy...I was sure hoping my state was gonna turn....we were close.  In two years...RED!

Half of my state went red I'm happy to living in that part.

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thank god for NRA and our founding fathers for putting checks and balances in place, obama was exactly the guy the worried about

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

These people are the reason for participation trophies.