Check your account email address ×

Lets be totally honest about Trump

f7ben

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Blame your ball licking buddies like XLT....you know.....the stupid fucks who voted for him and now they are being hypocrites by giving him a pass after they bought his lies hook line and sinker :lmao: 

IMG_2956.JPG

obummer.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well look who has come back to sleep in the bed he shit in.  My little pussy!  Oh the humility right?  What a fucking loser you and your lying queen turned out to be huh?  WOW!!!  Poor stupid, pathetic, cowardly, half-man, Dick rider......boo fucking hoo for you!!!!!!

Oh yes....seems you and I have some settling up to do.  Dont we?  Don't worry, we'll work that out.  

Say it you ignorant, pathetic, troll coward!  

"MR. PRESIDENT"

Look it's the stupd fucker from MN :lol: You're dumb....real dumb. :lmao: I'm still waiting for your pussy ass to show up.  Where have you been?  Flapping your lips on the Internet or riding your 38 miles of trail.... :lol:   

Just now, SnowRider said:

Look it's the stupd fucker from MN :lol: You're dumb....real dumb. :lmao: I'm still waiting for your pussy ass to show up.  Where have you been?  Flapping your lips on the Internet or riding your 38 miles of trail.... :lol:   

Oh.....you just have my money when we meet.  I think the phrase you used was "cold hard cash homey".  

But we both know that's not what I want, don't we?  Oh, am I ever gonna grab your fucking pussy.

Have that body bag ready!!!!!!!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You tell'em Fredddie!!!!  The Fredster!!!!

callin' it like I see it:guzzle: with the exception, the canooks seem to be more upset with the Trump win than blownlightbulbrider.........btw fuck off snowrider you worthless piece of  shit having to go spend time in a safe place piece of dog dung sore loser pos:bigfinger:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.....you just have my money when we meet.  I think the phrase you used was "cold hard cash homey".  

But we both know that's not what I want, don't we?  Oh, am I ever gonna grab your fucking pussy.

Have that body bag ready!!!!!!!

We could probably sell tickets for this meet n greet. :lol:

Edited by Dave

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Everything that Donald Trump fucks us on and everything that he does good is the fault of one entity .....The DNC

The DNC did everything in their power both legally and illegally to make sure the most corrupt , pathetic ....unelectable candidate in history was on their ticket and in doing so they robbed the American people of the opportunity to elect Bernie Sanders who would have done a great job.

Fuck you Dems ....thanks a lot ....you got what you deserved and the rest of us will suffer for it. The dems and the DNC own the Trump experiment fully

While this is true, all but your assertion on sanders. He is a dreamer, an idealist, and an idiot. We in Canada have had a few of these types find there way into office, it never works out very well. The damage they do all while changing nothing for the better, takes years to turn around. Trump will be better than sanders.

2 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

callin' it like I see it:guzzle: with the exception, the canooks seem to be more upset with the Trump win than blownlightbulbrider.........btw fuck off snowrider you worthless piece of  shit having to go spend time in a safe place piece of dog dung sore loser pos:bigfinger:

You sure sound alot like another guy on this forum.....cant quite put my finger on it.....:pc:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nah, they were just a bunch of racist dumbfucks that bought into Trump's populist and racist con job.  Don't blame the Dems for the stupidity of the Republican base.

:lmao:

That is the most retarded thing you have ever said on here, and you have said many many retarded things. Voting against corruption and making sure that cunt did not get the white house does not make one a racist.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

While this is true, all but your assertion on sanders. He is a dreamer, an idealist, and an idiot. We in Canada have had a few of these types find there way into office, it never works out very well. The damage they do all while changing nothing for the better, takes years to turn around. Trump will be better than sanders.

No ....the only thing that matters is our right to be free from rights violating authoritarian assfucks like Trump ....Sanders stood for personal liberty. Nobody else did

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

ben blaming the Dems for all the BS Trump is going to pull.

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

You have your head up Trumps ass so far you make Snowrider and Hillary look mild  :true:  I'm optimistic and hope Trump does a good job over the next 4 years. Time will tell. But he could start WW 3 and you would still be singing his praises so STFU :pc:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Blame your ball licking buddies like XLT....you know.....the stupid fucks who voted for him and now they are being hypocrites by giving him a pass after they bought his lies hook line and sinker :lmao: 

IMG_2956.JPG

And he's president elect   ,,, you fuckin hack,,,,

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nah, they were just a bunch of racist dumbfucks that bought into Trump's populist and racist con job.  Don't blame the Dems for the stupidity of the Republican base.

Good god stfu you stupid bald Nook fuck....at least your drunken pal was entertaining. You're just an arrogant smarmy cunt.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good god stfu you stupid bald Nook fuck....at least your drunken pal was entertaining. You're just an arrogant smarmy cunt.

I remember him being a lot smarter and not so snowrideresque

35 minutes ago, Boered said:

That is the most retarded thing you have ever said on here, and you have said many many retarded things. Voting against corruption and making sure that cunt did not get the white house does not make one a racist.

:thumb:

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ....the only thing that matters is our right to be free from rights violating authoritarian assfucks like Trump ....Sanders stood for personal liberty. Nobody else did

Dooode!  Sanders just talked "personal liberty" along with a lot of things.  But as it turned out, he stood for NOTHING.  

Sad.

• Like 1

This. This is exactly what happened in this election. Democrats fell for this thinking hook, line, and sinker. If someone didn't fit that mold, they shoved them in that box until they did. It wasn't the Republican base that won it for Trump. It was the Democrat's old base that did. The working class man. It has been just over a month, and you and most of the other Democrats have forgotten that. Wow. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

You mean the pre election polls that showed a 300+ electoral vote landslide for Clinton? those the polls that match up?  

No, the election poll that showed Hillary would get 48.2% of the vote and Trump would get 46.1% of it.

So people call them stupid and uninformed, and their protest is to prove it by electing the most uninformed president in the history of the USA?  lmao

"Hey Bubba, this guy's great!  He's an uninformed dumbfuck just like us!"

Spot on :bc: 

The responses to your posts prove their accuracy and validity.  

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I remember him being a lot smarter and not so snowrideresque

I think it's contagious. Add in 1 President elect Trump and they're off the reservation.