Check your account email address ×

Bush III

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Hey Macfly...you have your own little forum elsewhere....but yet here you are engaging with those you piss and moan about....are you retarded or something?

Serious question.....

Hey you!  Fuck off, I have friends here, you're just not one of them.  Serious answer.

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

So you caused all that bs for nothing it seems.....drama queen.

Are you still talking?  What bs....a bunch of us got sick of some of the assholes who took things too far, so they started another website.  Take it up with all of them too if you have a problem.  Drama has zero to do with it....you're the only one who's ass still seems chapped about it, speaking of drama.  So talk to the

hand-02.jpg

bitch.  

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

hey I read where the gop may have an obamacare replacement - everyone having access to health insurance. not coverage, access to coverage. what say you?

I havn't heard shit.  Got a link?  Details?

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Did you take up his offer to make a bet on the election? 

You have to give the guy credit for believing his horse was going to win, now I'm pretty positive that only other folks here that put there money where there mouth was Cappy and bohica......if there were any others forgive me for not seeing your bet with SR.

He wouldn't take my bet,  He would have lost that one too.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you still talking?  What bs....a bunch of us got sick of some of the assholes who took things too far, so they started another website.  Take it up with all of them too if you have a problem.  Drama has zero to do with it....you're the only one who's ass still seems chapped about it, speaking of drama.  So talk to the

hand-02.jpg

bitch.  

:lmao: You picked up your ball and went home.  The East Coast Pussies hang out on the Buttplugger site.....:baby:

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He wouldn't take my bet,  He would have lost that one too.

What bet?  Proving your low IQ..?? :lol: 

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

hand-02.jpg

bitch.  

All that being said....you are a cry baby....and a joke...you re real friends must be very understanding cause you are like a woman....very high maintenance.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This will actually be Bush IV, Obama was Bush III.

:lol: A pothead like yourself should know better :lmao: And watch environmental regs you claim to care about disappear....then remind they are one in the same :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: A pothead like yourself should know better :lmao: And watch environmental regs you claim to care about disappear....then remind they are one in the same :lmao: 

Everybody listen to the entry level, work from home light bulb salesman.  His predictions are spot on and EPIC!!!!

Wait a minute.......

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if you were to make several posts about topic A, and i responded with stupid gifs to each, what would that indicate to you? to me, it indicates he doesn't agree with the point of the topic, or the post he's responding too. now if these were long, boring, complicated reads to get to a point, i could maybe understand posting a gif or something, but that is not the case. the points on flynn were short and obvious and he commented. 

No. Bussman didn't say shit about Flynn. Take your medicine and find something else. 

:wrong:

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

some here...

some here

that enough or should I try to find more? and of you don't know anything about a subject, which is quite often with you, maybe don't leave any comments on it? this is how you roll, and it's very obvious. only until one of the "gang" goes against something, you start to move in that direction too. you're a fucking coward.

200.gif#1

Epic fail on your part and typically predictable. 

Now go sit on my bitch bench bitch. 

5 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

All right help me out.....I skimmed through those posts. Where are the posts by Buss commenting on Flynn? Did I miss them? Us Mainah's ain't so bright.

He and dumbfuck Slope have nothing but trolling and retard level drivel. They are only here to mock, nothing else. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

He and dumbfuck Slope have nothing but trolling and retard level drivel. They are only here to mock, nothing else. :bc: 

Is the corn stubble frozen and snow covered? :lmao: Buss the sledder :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Is the corn stubble frozen and snow covered? :lmao: Buss the sledder :lol: 

Post your stupid gay-pic of you standing on your faggy sled in the dealer.  Oh, don't forget to post your height and weight again with it...because it matters.

The ultimate troll-clown.

Anybody have this pic?????

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

I thought you said you were bored of this place a few weeks ago??? 

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Can you even name all the countries where we are expending ordnance?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Post your stupid gay-pic of you standing on your faggy sled in the dealer.  Oh, don't forget to post your height and weight again with it...because it matters.

The ultimate troll-clown.

Anybody have this pic?????

Look at all this corn......

CB90DADE-6516-4CE1-A56A-1486F2A239EE_zps

And this is directly behind my house. NoChin :owned: 

I couldn't imagine being such a citiot dork that I could only ride in groups on planned trips 2 weeks a season because I couldn't change a fuse. :lol: