Check your account email address ×

Bush III

Just now, SnowRider said:

Well its not like your on a 154 and up ffs....that length is still good on trails if it werent for that t3...im surprised they havent put a 144 in the gade.....non t3.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Dave said:

Well its not like your on a 154 and up ffs....that length is still good on trails if it werent for that t3...im surprised they havent put a 144 in the gade.....non t3.

It's only a 2.25"

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor slow, stupid, pathetic cowardly SR.  :owned:

Again, and again, and again, and again.....

"I put 6400 trail miles on a long track....now I wanna try off the trail a bit while I wear my matching, top of the line Doo gear."   :lol2:

137" is a long track? :lol::lmao: 

I guess.....for a clown who rides 38 miles and calls himself a sledder :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Dave said:

1.75  to 2 is perfect imo if you dont mountain ride....anything above that on the hardpack isnt so great...

The 1.75 on the BCX works great on trail.  I'd never go smaller.  The 2" on the 16 BCX worked good also but really helped off trail.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The 1.75 on the BCX works great on trail.  I'd never go smaller.  The 2" on the 16 BCX worked good also but really helped off trail.  

You wont like the t3 on the trail if you haven't tried it yet.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Need an SKS :lmao: 

He will never admit he fucked up when he bought that sled.... :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

You wont like the t3 on the trail if you haven't tried it yet.

He will never admit he fucked up when he bought that sled.... :lol:

Not a T3 and will never own one. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

137" is a long track? :lol::lmao: 

I guess.....for a clown who rides 38 miles and calls himself a sledder :lmao: 

So which is it then, long mileage is a real sledder?  Or the type of sledding makes a real sledder?  See, already fucked yourself up with your own hypocrisy.  And you still can't figure out how your idiot side lost so horrendously.

And BTW, long mileage riding is nothing I've ever been impressed with.  "Hey, I can sit down for long periods and hold on to handlebars....then stop and take some pics."  WELL WOO HOO!!!!  I don't see where that requires any bragging at all.  I guess for ones like you that are posers to the extreme and have almost ZERO testosterone that is appealing.  Women like to ride that way too.  I bet you have SUPER warm gear.  Maybe even some battery operated stuff.  HOLY FUCK!  And you act like you are some off trail wiz!  Loser poser coward.  Face it, you can't ride for shit.  Another thing you cannot do in life but are on here "schooling" us all on your life prowess.  

Just get the two-up seat on your sled and take your spouse.  Let her drive though...she's probably better at it. :lol2:

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

What the tallest mountain range in Wisconsin?

I believe some of their lakes get cold enough to have ice heave ridges. Does this count?  High marking this fucking shit all day while high fiving your buddies.  Avalanche beacons at the ready!!!  :lol:

Image result for ice heave ridge  

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

1,951.5 ft  :lol::lmao::lol:

Trick question though...there is NO "mountain" range.  And that elevation is above sea level.  So..that'd mean it;s 1951 less the 600 feet that Wisconsin sits at it's lowest level above the sea.  So...that means.....well, to sum it up, it means SR is just an idiot poser with a Freeride.  :lol:

Best thing would be to own a 154 summit and a 129-137 trail sled IMO but most aren't going to want to spend the coin to have both so you need to choose what compromise to make.  I went from a 137 freeride to an XRS gade choosing more trail riding for this sled but i do miss the little extra the 1.75 gave when riding logging roads so I think i am going back to a Freeride next year prob with a 2.25 track and dupont slides.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Best thing would be to own a 154 summit and a 129-137 trail sled IMO but most aren't going to want to spend the coin to have both so you need to choose what compromise to make.  I went from a 137 freeride to an XRS gade choosing more trail riding for this sled but i do miss the little extra the 1.75 gave when riding logging roads so I think i am going back to a Freeride next year prob with a 2.25 track and dupont slides.

Why not put a taller lug in the gade?

35 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Narcissistic people never do, its a disease and we should feel bad for him

I'm a narcissist because I have an SKS?  Thats rich. :lol: Its a great sled.  Is it perfect?  No, I've pointed out its shortcomings , but its still 5x the sled that fucking pile you drive is.  Do I feel like being lectured to by some fat ass, one chicken wing away from a heart attack, or some guy who doesn't know me about it?  Umm, no.:lol:  

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Best all around compromise sled I've owned was my Freeride 137 with the 1.75.  SKS is a little more work in the tighter trails, but its not like it doesn't handle and ride well for a 155.  If we get the deep snow this year like years other than last year and it gets the intended use, I'm happy.  Watching Perms XRS run out of gas before me on Saturday was an interesting observation for sure. :news: