Check your account email address ×

Bush III

Just now, SnowRider said:

Three times last year.  I like to ride the power lines and then head to Wawa and Duebriville.  Of course a 120" is excellent on the power lines :lmao: 

U rode to moosenee 3 times last yr?

Just now, SnowRider said:

Three times last year.  I like to ride the power lines and then head to Wawa and Duebriville.  Of course a 120" is excellent on the power lines :lmao: 

You can't ride for shit you fucking poser.  Tell us all again about your "top of the line matching Doo gear".

Wait.....no......"tell the class".

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Dave said:

U rode to moosenee 3 times last yr?

No - Halfway Haven. 

Moosenee once and no guide.  Extreme tours is a joke.  Their value is manning the Abititi Canyon outpost. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

It's 650 miles by trail. About 10 of my friends have done it. Few more years and the kids will be gone and I'll do it at my leisure. 

My old man and his old sledding friends road from home to Hurley and back in 4 days.  I guess it is for the most part, one big main trail from central MN to Hurley.  By us, it is the Sooline South.  I think across northern WI it is the Tri-County.  

Not sure of the mileage of that though, I'd guess somewhere between 350-450 one way.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

My old man and his old sledding friends road from home to Hurley and back in 4 days.  I guess it is for the most part, one big main trail from central MN to Hurley.  By us, it is the Sooline South.  I think across northern WI it is the Tri-County.  

Not sure of the mileage of that though, I'd guess somewhere between 350-450 one way.

Tuscobia in WI 

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Nope.  Runs pretty much parallel to Hwy 2 in WI.  I'd road the Tuscobia from somewhere by Winter to Trailer Park Falls.  

Can't ride through the reservation between Ashland and Hurley.  You have to dip south of the reservation.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Can't ride through the reservation between Ashland and Hurley.  You have to dip south of the reservation.  

Just looking at a map to see how far south the res. goes, I'd guess they probably didn't go as far south as the Tuscobia to go from Ashland to Hurley.  This was probably 20 years ago they did this though.

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No - Halfway Haven. 

Moosenee once and no guide.  Extreme tours is a joke.  Their value is manning the Abititi Canyon outpost. 

I will tell Bill you said that... :lol:

So I take it youve run the river on your own then....

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Wow :lol: Lot of RR grade - a father son mad N IL to the UP in one day 4 years ago.  It's almost 600 miles from my place to the Sault by trail.  Left at 5:30 in the morning and was there by noon the next day.  I ride.  You groom. :lmao:

All bullsht aside - I'm tired of pounding trials and plan to ride more off trail.  I'll pick up a trail sled later this year or next year so I can ride with the locals.

Bullshit is all you are. Not too long ago, according to you, Mileage was the only factor in being a hard core sledder. Somehow now that you're tired of riding trails all the time it's now cool to be off trail? Derp derp derp

Holy shit dude...talk about being late to the party. :lol:

Face it you faggot...you need something longer then a 137 to even think about heading 10 feet of the groomers path or else you'll get stuck and your midget "buddies" will laugh their fucking asses off at you. It's right there in you laughing about a 120" in Ontario. I did it 15+ years ago no problems.  All you know how to ride is packed down and panned out smooth trails. Anything else and you are either stuck or wedged into a tree.

What kind of a fucking moron buys a Summit then proceeds to brag about diamond pounding mileage?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Bullshit is all you are. Not too long ago, according to you, Mileage was the only factor in being a hard core sledder. Somehow now that you're tired of riding trails all the time it's now cool to be off trail? Derp derp derp

Holy shit dude...talk about being late to the party. :lol:

Face it you faggot...you need something longer then a 137 to even think about heading 10 feet of the groomers path or else you'll get stuck and your midget "buddies" will laugh their fucking asses off at you. It's right there in you laughing about a 120" in Ontario. I did it 15+ years ago no problems.  All you know how to ride is packed down and panned out smooth trails. Anything else and you are either stuck or wedged into a tree.

What kind of a fucking moron buys a Summit then proceeds to brag about diamond pounding mileage?

You should ride with us this winter......and then repost :lmao: Poor Dumbski....can't win... :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You should ride with us this winter......and then repost :lmao: Poor Dumbski....can't win... :lol: 

He says from  from the same mega phone he used to predict hillarys 400 electoral votes :lol: 

Youre the sites biggest punchline, MC thanks you

Just now, MiSledder said:

He says from  from the same mega phone he used to predict hillarys 400 electoral votes :lol:

Youre the sites biggest punchline, MC thanks you

He's just now finding out what off trail is like and goes full bore to the Summit. Next year he'll be bragging up his 174"

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's just now finding out what off trail is like and goes full bore to the Summit. Next year he'll be bragging up his 174"

:lmao: Yeah....that's why I spent 2 years and 6400 miles on a BCX :lol: 

You're trying to hard young fella :bc: 

The diamond pounder is now an off trail expert. Take him to the mountains and he'll be the expert there too. Someone please make him take an avy class at least though. We don't want our resident forum punching bag know it all getting buried less then an hour in.

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The diamond pounder is now an off trail expert. Take him to the mountains and he'll be the expert there too. Someone please make him take an avy class at least though. We don't want our resident forum punching bag know it all getting buried less then an hour in.

A mountain sled in Wisconsin :lol:  hes a fad follower, it was cool to want a woman president too 

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

A mountain sled in Wisconsin :lol:  hes a fad follower, it was cool to want a woman president too

Yep he's on track to have the Mohawk on his helmet and a backpack complete with shovel by mid season. He's not even up to the "which can is better" or "which oil should I run" level yet though.

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if you were to make several posts about topic A, and i responded with stupid gifs to each, what would that indicate to you? to me, it indicates he doesn't agree with the point of the topic, or the post he's responding too. now if these were long, boring, complicated reads to get to a point, i could maybe understand posting a gif or something, but that is not the case. the points on flynn were short and obvious and he commented. 

Good Lord what an statement ponderous proportions of felgercarb.