Check your account email address ×

Bush III

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Best all around compromise sled I've owned was my Freeride 137 with the 1.75.  SKS is a little more work in the tighter trails, but its not like it doesn't handle and ride well for a 155.  If we get the deep snow this year like years other than last year and it gets the intended use, I'm happy.  Watching Perms XRS run out of gas before me on Saturday was an interesting observation for sure. :news: 

Perm probably rides faster then your granpa sks will go thats why.... :news:

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yo lil fella....never ran off....was around here afte the election and will continue to come and go.  This place is so full of stupid fucks and spineless pussies like you and buss.....I'm not gonna be on here all the time.

You can enjoy your intellectual equivalents like Doe Dumber :lmao: 

:lol: good lawd..... :lol: 

Edited by jammin

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm a narcissist because I have an SKS?  Thats rich. :lol: Its a great sled.  Is it perfect?  No, I've pointed out its shortcomings , but its still 5x the sled that fucking pile you drive is.  Do I feel like being lectured to by some fat ass, one chicken wing away from a heart attack, or some guy who doesn't know me about it?  Umm, no.:lol:  

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Best all around compromise sled I've owned was my Freeride 137 with the 1.75.  SKS is a little more work in the tighter trails, but its not like it doesn't handle and ride well for a 155.  If we get the deep snow this year like years other than last year and it gets the intended use, I'm happy.  Watching Perms XRS run out of gas before me on Saturday was an interesting observation for sure. :news: 

All bullshit and bickering aside....I agree with you.  It's difficult to find the 'perfect' sled and it's worth trying something different once in awhile.  You and I ride....many on here rarely ride or never push their comfort zone.  Hence - they like to sling shit at guys like us while they are sitting at the local watering hole 20 miles away from home.  

My buddy had a 2016 BCX with a 2" paddle and rode it all over....much better off trail than my BCX and didn't compromise a whole lot on trail.  It would probably be the ideal sled for me....but I figured if I'm going to ride off trail and improve.- might as well jump in feet first and go straight to a 146 Summit.  I've messed around in the ditches and so far I like it....much easier to get on edge with the narrow front end.

Ginger is correct - a perfect combo would be a Summit and 129 - 137".  I do have access to a 2015 Renegade to use when it's available so it's not like I'm pounding central WI trails on my Summit.  Besides - with the new sled ergo's longer track sleds are more popular than ever and much easier to ride.  But I'm sure many of the clowns on here knew that.....:snack:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

All bullshit and bickering aside....I agree with you.  It's difficult to find the 'perfect' sled and it's worth trying something different once in awhile.  You and I ride....many on here rarely ride or never push their comfort zone.  Hence - they like to sling shit at guys like us while they are sitting at the local watering hole 20 miles away from home.  

My buddy had a 2016 BCX with a 2" paddle and rode it all over....much better off trail than my BCX and didn't compromise a whole lot on trail.  It would probably be the ideal sled for me....but I figured if I'm going to ride off trail and improve.- might as well jump in feet first and go straight to a 146 Summit.  I've messed around in the ditches and so far I like it....much easier to get on edge with the narrow front end.

Ginger is correct - a perfect combo would be a Summit and 129 - 137".  I do have access to a 2015 Renegade to use when it's available so it's not like I'm pounding central WI trails on my Summit.  Besides - with the new sled ergo's longer track sleds are more popular than ever and much easier to ride.  But I'm sure many of the clowns on here knew that.....:snack:

:lol:Driftbusta and the poser riding together......I would love to see that.......

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

:lol:Driftbusta and the poser riding together......I would love to see that.......

I think someone would end up in the splitting the skies around the tree on turn one

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Trick question though...there is NO "mountain" range.  And that elevation is above sea level.  So..that'd mean it;s 1951 less the 600 feet that Wisconsin sits at it's lowest level above the sea.  So...that means.....well, to sum it up, it means SR is just an idiot poser with a Freeride.  :lol:

That's why I asked it:bc:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I enjoy talking sleds, I really don't enjoy arguing about politics, especially when I'm so often correct :lol:  :bc: AG and I both agreed this weekend that we'll probably be back on Freerides next year....I would love a 146 R motion...so make it a Freeride 850 146 R motion 2-2.25ish would be perfect.  SKS is a great sled, but I hate the tight footwells and am not crazy about the bar motion/arc/bend.  Ski Doo just feels more natural to me.  Yet there are the Polaris guys who won't consider any other.  What I like about it is its super light compared to a FR, the way the hood panels come off in seconds, fit/finish top notch, clutching and brakes top notch, seat top notch, gauges and headlights top notch.  Suspension is excellent as well.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I enjoy talking sleds, I really don't enjoy arguing about politics, especially when I'm so often correct :lol:  :bc: AG and I both agreed this weekend that we'll probably be back on Freerides next year....I would love a 146 R motion...so make it a Freeride 850 146 R motion 2-2.25ish would be perfect.  SKS is a great sled, but I hate the tight footwells and am not crazy about the bar motion/arc/bend.  Ski Doo just feels more natural to me.  Yet there are the Polaris guys who won't consider any other.  What I like about it is its super light compared to a FR, the way the hood panels come off in seconds, fit/finish top notch, clutching and brakes top notch, seat top notch, gauges and headlights top notch.  Suspension is excellent as well.

Have you considered a BCX 146" with a 2" track or 146" FR.  T motion is less of an issue than the width of the front end.  The uncoupled T motion is a nice off trail feature vs the couple R motion.  The good news is I don't think you can go wrong either way and Obama did a hell of a job :bc: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Better do some more push ups mendlebaum.....

33 minutes ago, 500blue said:

dickrider knows nothing about anything....so I would not worry about what he thinks..

Neither does Dave....still doesn't seem to stop him from running his piss flaps about sleds he's never owned.  Thats why he gets the hand.

On 12/19/2016 at 0:14 PM, bussman said:

Looks like the trolling checks from the Hillary campaign are cashing again. Did not read. 

was thinking exact same thing when I saw cut and re post hack was back . think it is time for some memory lane dumb ass posts to come back up?

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Neither does Dave....still doesn't seem to stop him from running his piss flaps about sleds he's never owned.  Thats why he gets the hand.

Just cause I havent owned a certain sled doesnt mean I dont have seat time on them....as for your hand...hit yourself upside the head with it.