Check your account email address ×

Bush III

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Pussy copout and now you're licking the sweat beads off Donald's scrotum :lol: 

You're dumber than dirt :lmao:And even said if you were in a swing state you'd vote for Dump :bigfinger::lol: 

You :owned: your spinelessness :lol: 

That's an epic level of trying to hide it butthurt BulbBoy......keep your chin up. 

Oh wait 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Poor Christian :lmao: Buss....can't defend his own :owned: and spinelessness. :lol: Somehow voting Johnson makes you immune from all your Dumpster cheerleading :lmao: 

Remember to 'grab em' by the pussy'..... :lmao: 

16 minutes ago, bussman said:

See this where you prove what stupid fucking hack you are that assigns fictional positions. 

Post one comment of mine regading Flynn. 

Just one Slinger you lying piece of shit mother fucker. 

Yeah, exactly. 

some here...

some here

that enough or should I try to find more? and of you don't know anything about a subject, which is quite often with you, maybe don't leave any comments on it? this is how you roll, and it's very obvious. only until one of the "gang" goes against something, you start to move in that direction too. you're a fucking coward.

200.gif#1

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

If you need me Slope I'll be riding. 

Check ya later. :bc:

Your sled or the combine? :lol: 

i ride where there's snow only accessible by sled not 3" of Illinois white stuff that you can ride a 4 wheeler or fat tire bike :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some here...

some here

that enough or should I try to find more? and of you don't know anything about a subject, which is quite often with you, maybe don't leave any comments on it? this is how you roll, and it's very obvious. only until one of the "gang" goes against something, you start to move in that direction too. you're a fucking coward.

200.gif#1

:bc:  Spot on....big time spineless coward. 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just admit whatever Dump does....you're fine with.... :snack:  How does a Christian man :lmao: of your stature look at Dump and think what a fine man.....who treats women with respect while grabbing them by the pussy....

The same way an atheist like yourself is ok with slick Willy getting blown in the White house, lying under oath and costing taxpayers 70 mil for the perjury trial and Hillary is still married to him, what a dumb bitch. :lol:No surprise America voted for Trump, actions speak louder than words, poor SR you lose.

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Christian :lmao: Buss....can't defend his own :owned: and spinelessness. :lol: Somehow voting Johnson makes you immune from all your Dumpster cheerleading :lmao: 

Remember to 'grab em' by the pussy'..... :lmao: 

Well at least they are hetero, you cant keep your lips off Barrys black cock and balls  :nuts: Faggot 

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The same way an atheist like yourself is ok with slick Willy getting blown in the White house, lying under oath and costing taxpayers 70 mil for the perjury trial and Hillary is still married to him, what a dumb bitch. :lol:No surprise America voted for Trump, actions speak louder than words, poor SR you lose.

More Americans voted for Hillary :bc: The R's spent the 70 million and found a stained dress :lmao: And besides - don't fa,ily values entail sticking together through the good times and the bad....or is Dump the new family values standard.....third wife, affairs, amd grabbing women by the pussy....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

More Americans voted for Hillary :bc: The R's spent the 70 million and found a stained dress :lmao: And besides - don't fa,ily values entail sticking together through the good times and the bad....or is Dump the new family values standard.....third wife, affairs, amd grabbing women by the pussy....

:lies: more people voted but not Americans take out the illegals and she loses the irrelevant popular vote also. SBYL :flush: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Most intelligent wives bail when they discover their husband's dick has been in another woman's mouth. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some here...

some here

200.gif#1

All right help me out.....I skimmed through those posts. Where are the posts by Buss commenting on Flynn? Did I miss them? Us Mainah's ain't so bright.

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some here...

some here

200.gif#1

Nowhere did Bussman say one thing about Flynn. Do you think just posting links validates you? Do you think people won't read them? Are you serious? Go read your own links. He was attacking you over Pizzagate lol. What a shitload of intellectual dishonesty.

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:bc:  Spot on....big time spineless coward. 

:wrong:

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nowhere did Bussman say one thing about Flynn. Do you think just posting links validates you? Do you think people won't read them? Are you serious? Go read your own links. He was attacking you over Pizzagate lol. What a shitload of intellectual dishonesty.

Good I'm glad I'm not the only one noticed that.......maybe Slinger should proof read his material.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@Snoslinger

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

All right help me out.....I skimmed through those posts. Where are the posts by Buss commenting on Flynn? Did I miss them? Us Mainah's ain't so bright.

if you were to make several posts about topic A, and i responded with stupid gifs to each, what would that indicate to you? to me, it indicates he doesn't agree with the point of the topic, or the post he's responding too. now if these were long, boring, complicated reads to get to a point, i could maybe understand posting a gif or something, but that is not the case. the points on flynn were short and obvious and he commented. 

It's utterly amazing how dipshit is running around calling people spineless cowards.  WTF is this shit???? 

Somehow in that fucked up head of his he thinks people will look at anyone he labels as such because he keeps saying it? What a joke...Dude seriously we all know who the spineless twits are. There's 3 major players in that category! Two wrote individual butt hurt exit threads and another was so wrong about everything he disappeared for four weeks in shame! Care to guess on any that sound familiar? 

Edited by Skidooski

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I'll be gone from here months at a time and come back when I feel like it. :bc: 

Look at all the ball slapping between the lil fella's...Dumbski and XLT :lmao: and cinder block is trying hard to get his lips in on the action :lol: 

Oh shut the fuck already....as if you Slinger and Mainecat haven't made big enough doofuses of yourselves yet.  You guys shit all over this forum, congratulations.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh shut the fuck already....as if you Slinger and Mainecat haven't made big enough doofuses of yourselves yet.  You guys shit all over this forum, congratulations.

Hey Macfly...you have your own little forum elsewhere....but yet here you are engaging with those you piss and moan about....are you retarded or something?

Serious question.....