Check your account email address ×

Bush III

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Never met Woolard. I know you don't know the difference between Summits and Renegades or RMKs and SBs, so I will just leave it at you are wrong. Nothing bad about having a longer track sled, if it is proper for your riding conditions. You are a trail rider who occasionally goes off trail. You are footing the bill, so all the power to you. Ski stance width and cooling (being from WI like you are) would stop a trail rider from buying a short track Summit over a Renegade. But hey, if you can't change a belt, would those mean anything to you? Nah...

OH, SO NOW I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING ALLY ANYMORE!? FUCK YOU Z!

Damn!  I didn't know I had "allies" here.  Awwww man!  I love you bro!  You and Dave...my "allies".

SR was right!  First time ever!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Never met Woolard. I know you don't know the difference between Summits and Renegades or RMKs and SBs, so I will just leave it at you are wrong. Nothing bad about having a longer track sled, if it is proper for your riding conditions. You are a trail rider who occasionally goes off trail. You are footing the bill, so all the power to you. Ski stance width and cooling (being from WI like you are) would stop a trail rider from buying a short track Summit over a Renegade. But hey, if you can't change a belt, would those mean anything to you? Nah...

OH, SO NOW I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING ALLY ANYMORE!? FUCK YOU Z!

Yeah - I don't know anything about a Renegade.... :lol: or a Summit :lol: That's my orange 2015 BCX next to the black 2016 BCX......hence a 146 Summit is very similar to the 2016 amd newer BCX's...ski stance is the biggest difference.   

I forgot more about sled models than you know :bc: 

Only posers ride double on IQR in 2" of snow :lmao:  

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2960.JPG

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody gives a fuck about you on here.  Even your so called allies think you're a fucking moron. :lmao: But you're too fucking dumb to notice :lol: 

This,,,, from the  dumbfuck that defends  Mcliar and Snow bevis!!!!!:lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Hey let's all take a pic together before we go inside and suck on each other's nipples.  Now, everyone leave their helmets on."

Hey let's ride 38 miles from home and back.....and call yourself a sledder :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Indiana and Iowa?  

:lmao: 

I'll ride anywhere so sure. 

Coolest place I've ever heard somebody riding sleds? Tennessee. 

Friend of mine sleds and quads and keeps all of them in an enclosed 4-place. He goes to Tennessee in a January to quad and they get a freak snowstorm, over a foot. The mining/timber company sells the pass to ride 250 miles or so marked trails on their property. He and a buddy put the stickers on their sleds and had almost an entire county to themselves. The locals thought it was cool. 

No pre booked citiot tour of Ontario compared to that experience. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - I don't know anything about a Renegade.... :lol: or a Summit :lol: That's my orange 2015 BCX next to the black 2016 BCX......hence a 146 Summit is very similar to the 2016 amd newer BCX's...ski stance is the biggest difference.   

I forgot more about sled models than you know :bc: 

Only posers ride double on IQR in 2" of snow :lmao:  

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2960.JPG

Id like to go there again someday.

Damn.  Atv least you guys are finally talking about riding snowmobiles.  Angry Ginger and I were out riding all day in -15f on Friday, and then Saturday snowing all day with the A team, exploring remote untracked Maine wilderness.  Was a great weekend.  

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, bussman said:

Friend of mine sleds and quads and keeps all of them in an enclosed 4-place. He goes to Tennessee in a January to quad and they get a freak snowstorm, over a foot. The mining/timber company sells the pass to ride 250 miles or so marked trails on their property. He and a buddy put the stickers on their sleds and had almost an entire county to themselves. The locals thought it was cool. 

Yeah - that's cool.  

Never been on a guided tour.  While we ride - you dream :bc: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey let's ride 38 miles from home and back.....and call yourself a sledder :lmao: 

Well then....let's go out!  I won't put my hands on your face until the ride is over.  Hell, I'll make you a deal.  If you can just keep up for the first mile, you are off the hook.  Deal? Or "Bet?" :lol:

Just the same, bring my fucking money......and a body bag of you want.  

IMG_1425.JPG

1 minute ago, bussman said:

For the 1st time in the canyon its best to go with extreme tours....you can get into alot of trouble other wise. :bc:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn.  Atv least you guys are finally talking about riding snowmobiles.  Angry Ginger and I were out riding all day in -15f on Friday, and then snowing all day with the A team, exploring remote untracked Maine wilderness.  Was a great weekend.  

See....you are dumb.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Id like to go there again someday.

Three times last year.  I like to ride the power lines and then head to Wawa and Duebriville.  Of course a 120" is excellent on the power lines :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I should maybe start a list of "gifts" if I'm gonna develop some allies.

1.) Dave-Hot wings

2.) A SOCK FOR HIS FUCKING MOUTH

exactly

Edited by DriftBusta