Check your account email address ×

No evidence of antifa involvement in Capitol mob, FBI says

There goes another bullshit conspiracy theory from the Trump imbeciles......

Source: NBC News

Despite suggestions from conservative pundits and some Republican members of Congress, there is no evidence that anti-fascist activists were involved in the pro-Trump Capitol riots, FBI Assistant Director Steven D'Antuono said on a call with reporters Friday. 

"We have no indication of that, at this time,” D'Antuono said when asked whether antifa activists had disguised themselves as Trump supporters in an effort to frame them for the violent riots in which five people died, including Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick. 

Immediately following the violence on Wednesday, conspiracy theorists, radical conservative activists and Trump allies took to social media and conservative news networks to make the evidence-free claim that antifa was behind the riots, reviving old rumors about anti-fascist activists long used in Trump campaign fundraising advertisements. 

The false claims of antifa involvement in Wednesday’s melee spread early on social media from longtime Trump supporters, including televangelist Mark Burns and Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. By evening, the rumors were being floated on Fox News and Fox Business Network by Sarah Palin and Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala. 

Read more: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/live-blog/2021-01-08-capitol-riots-electoral-vote-count-n1253384/ncrd1253528#liveBlogHeader 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Geez, something seems off here.. I saw the FBI had a long list of people they were trying to identify.. So I ask myself, if the FBI is still trying to identify a shit ton of people and going as far as to ask for the public's help. How can MC's "news" article report that they have identified everyone and know their political agendas/leanings...

Things that make you go...Hmmmmm

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Geez, something seems off here.. I saw the FBI had a long list of people they were trying to identify.. So I ask myself, if the FBI is still trying to identify a shit ton of people and going as far as to ask for the public's help. How can MC's "news" article report that they have identified everyone and know their political agendas/leanings...

I’m sure they are far enough along in their investigation to know generally what type of morons are involved.  You’re trying too hard to pile on people you don’t agree with and it makes you look dumb. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m sure they are far enough along in their investigation to know generally what type of morons are involved.  You’re trying too hard to pile on people you don’t agree with and it makes you look dumb. 

I thought investigations take years?? I remember someone saying that to dodge a bet....Hmmmmm, who was that??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There goes another bullshit conspiracy theory from the Trump imbeciles......

Source: NBC News

Despite suggestions from conservative pundits and some Republican members of Congress, there is no evidence that anti-fascist activists were involved in the pro-Trump Capitol riots, FBI Assistant Director Steven D'Antuono said on a call with reporters Friday. 

"We have no indication of that, at this time,” D'Antuono said when asked whether antifa activists had disguised themselves as Trump supporters in an effort to frame them for the violent riots in which five people died, including Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick. 

Immediately following the violence on Wednesday, conspiracy theorists, radical conservative activists and Trump allies took to social media and conservative news networks to make the evidence-free claim that antifa was behind the riots, reviving old rumors about anti-fascist activists long used in Trump campaign fundraising advertisements. 

The false claims of antifa involvement in Wednesday’s melee spread early on social media from longtime Trump supporters, including televangelist Mark Burns and Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. By evening, the rumors were being floated on Fox News and Fox Business Network by Sarah Palin and Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala. 

Read more: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/live-blog/2021-01-08-capitol-riots-electoral-vote-count-n1253384/ncrd1253528#liveBlogHeader 

At least that will help the Trumpanzies decide to fully support the attack on the Capital. 
When they thought they could blame Antifa they weren’t sure. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

We don't know who they are yet but we certainly know who they aren't   :lol:  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Look dumb? There’s no need.

The dumb asses all had cell phones. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Look dumb? There’s no need.

The dumb asses all had cell phones. 

Yeah but....Antifa....most fucks on here don’t even know WTF it is :lol: 

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Really far enough along ? Took 3.5 yrs to get to the bottom of Russia Russia Russia and they had the whole media and dfl working with them on that one 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Really far enough along ? Took 3.5 yrs to get to the bottom of Russia Russia Russia and they had the whole media and dfl working with them on that one 

LOL! Poor toolkit, 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/533759-house-gop-leader-tells-members-to-quit-spreading-lies-on-riot-antifa%3famp

Kevin McCarthy had to tell Trump to stop, it’s over yesterday on a phone call. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks