Check your account email address ×

So apple is trying to force Parler to censor people or be removed from the App Store WTF

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Parler also blocked from Google store. Just tried it myself. 

This is modern day book burning. 

I don't know....I was just able to download it.    

Supposedly they have 24 hours to change the terms of service before google blocksnit

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So you think it’s right? You’d be crying like a little bitch if Twitter, Facebook or youtube were filtering the left wingers. The terms used and compared would be racists, nazis, etc. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Crowder said:

So you think it’s right? You’d be crying like a little bitch if Twitter, Facebook or youtube were filtering the left wingers. The terms used and compared would be racists, nazis, etc. 

anyone that’s banned from Twitter or Facebook should be grateful. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, frenchy said:

WAAAAHHHH! I don't like private industry doing things I don't like. WAAAHHHH!!! someone from our government must step in and stop them! WAAAAHHHHH!!!

33 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Drama much? 

Hello pot? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

No. This is really a bad sign of things to come. 

private industry has always held the means to control information flow. The only bad part about this is how many stupid people rely on these sources as their sole source of 'information' now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

private industry has always held the means to control information flow. The only bad part about this is how many stupid people rely on these sources as their sole source of 'information' now. 

Where have you been? At some point it may be the only source of "current" information along with the boob tube. How many younger people sit down and read a newspaper, at least the ones that still exist. At some point print will become a thing of the past. Maybe not in our lifetime, but its coming.

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

private industry has always held the means to control information flow. The only bad part about this is how many stupid democrats rely on these sources as their sole source of 'information' now. 

Fixed for accuracy...