Check your account email address ×

So apple is trying to force Parler to censor people or be removed from the App Store WTF

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That definitely is an option. 

It is a opinion the social media sites when in fr of congress used as a argument to not be held accountable for there content .

By censoring content that argument is gone and I was 100% not for them being on the hook for content I have now changed my mind . There actions actually changed my mind . You can't have it both ways.  Well you can for a while but it will come around again 

Then you have the snorider levels of self awareness coming out of washingtion 

Longtime Trump critic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., retweeted news of the president’s Twitter ban. She separately called for Apple and Google Play to ban the alternative Parler app over reports that far-right radicals use it to plot "the murder of police officers."

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yes!  Clearly a man of strong influence. A person people really gravitate towards and listen to when he speaks.

:lol:

Could you imagine....

Dad this fuse blew on this sled I just bought off this guy from the internet.....

Son you'll have to see if you can get your money back..

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yes!  Clearly a man of strong influence. A person people really gravitate towards and listen to when he speaks.

Why do I hear Charlie Brown's teacher when I read his posts?

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

Could you imagine....

Dad this fuse blew on this sled I just bought off this guy from the internet.....

Son you'll have to see if you can get your money back..

“Threaten to bad mouth him on Dootalk, son.  Let him know you are a real man and won’t be cheated.”

I’d love to interview his parents.  It could be the start of a wonderful documentary.  Kind of a “don’t allow this to happen” warning for others.

• Haha 1