Check your account email address ×

Site rules discussion

ckf

With the infusion of new members from HCS the state and brand forums are starting to get a little action. I'd like to see a few rules for those forums as we have CE for those of that want an open forum. Thoughts???

You know my ideas but, 

1.) Some "no bashing" rules in state specific forums

2.) Same for sled specific forums

3.) Maybe start a Serious discussion thread in the CE.  That will eliminate the 3-4 retards that consistently add no intellectual value at all.

4.)I always liked the idea of a "peering out" too.  If one member is just a complete PIA and brings nothing, a certain amount of votes should get him exiled off the site.

5.) All physical challenges and threats of retaliation should "GO TO PM!!!!!"  Where all is fair in love and war!!!!  :lol: 

6.) @Badger**should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know my ideas but, 

3.) Maybe start a Serious discussion thread in the CE.  That will eliminate the 3-4 retards that consistently add no intellectual value at all.

4.)I always liked the idea of a "peering out" too.  If one member is just a complete PIA and brings nothing, a certain amount of votes should get him exiled off the site.

5.) All physical challenges and threats of retaliation should "GO TO PM!!!!!"  Where all is fair in love and war!!!!  :lol: 

Yes I do, but thanks for sharing with the class. I only agree with #6 though. :lol:

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

if it is a brand specific thread , no need for one to come into it for no reason then to slam that brand

Are you saying that this is a snowmobiling site? Well I'll be .....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Brilliant! 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Are you saying that this is a snowmobiling site? Well I'll be .....

I've always called it a current events forum for snowmobiliers :lol:  Seriously though, it is nice to see some of the sled forums getting a little action :thumb:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Superair said:

Brilliant! 

It’s a military thing.  We enacted it on a vette forum years ago.  It was put into play for a reason and was effective immediately in squashing a couple of parasites.

ahh...democracy!  :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You know my ideas but, 

#4 FTW 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

With the infusion of new members from HCS the state and brand forums are starting to get a little action. I'd like to see a few rules for those forums as we have CE for those of that want an open forum. Thoughts???

Comments about a members Family are 100% off limits

No posting personal information about a member or their family

No posting pics of a member or their family unless they have posted it first on here

No threating posts involving physical harm

No Brand bashing in the brand specific forums.

Political posts not related to snowmobiling will be moved the the Current Events Forum.

• Like 3

Sounds like a lot of moderating is in the future.

All I am saying is, when you make rules, you need to enforce them. Shit for brains and cfk ain't gonna play baby sitter, so the need for mods. Again.

Be careful is all I am saying.... you may get what you want good and hard. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

All I am saying is, when you make rules, you need to enforce them. Shit for brains and cfk ain't gonna play baby sitter, so the need for mods. Again.

Be careful is all I am saying.... you may get what you want good and hard. :lol:

I hear ya. You are correct that I don't want to be baby sitting, but I'd also like to see the snowmobile side get a little more active. Can it be done without moderating those forums?

25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Peering out :lol: 

Buys a luxury station wagon.  Are you a “hot” 60 year old woman.  Platinum blonde?  

:lol2:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just fucking amazing!:lmao:

Poor Pouts.  

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Oh, I don’t see much coming but, wouldn’t some be nice?  Can you imagine a thread without the regular fuck heads rolling around like bratty little 1st graders?  Some decent conversations maybe?

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If there’s going to be a group vote on who stays and who goes just tell them now. Why wait? 

There won't be any such vote, but they can dream  :lol: