Check your account email address ×

So.....about those deaths by year

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im no scientist, but it looks like the expected results of an growing and aging population

Exactly.....we have been fully lied to

• Thanks 1

Just now, frenchy said:

final mortality figures won't be published for another few months I suspect there will be at minimum another couple hundred thousand on top of the number in that graph posted that was from december. 

Oh I’m quite sure they can dig up or change some death certs to pad their numbers. The whole fucking thing is a gross exaggeration .....I’m not sure why

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh I’m quite sure they can dig up or change some death certs to pad their numbers. The whole fucking thing is a gross exaggeration .....I’m not sure why

yes, that's clearly how it works :lol: 

56 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so there's a ticker at the CDC everytime someone dies it gets updated real time? :lol: 

Ah yah....kinda like the covid infections and deaths?

Positive case numbers and deaths are down in the month of December, in Michigan, according to Dr. Whateverinthefuckhernameis. Right after saying that, she insisted that testing has fallen off and people need to make sure to go get tested whether they have symptoms  or not. Pre this bullshit when have you EVER been asked, by a government/heath officials, to go get tested for a virus that you show no symptoms for? On top of that, Ol Bunker Joe says the worst is yet to come for COVID. Fear monger much? 

But hey, keep following their requests. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Positive case numbers and deaths are down in the month of December, in Michigan, according to Dr. Whateverinthefuckhernameis. Right after saying that, she insisted that testing has fallen off and people need to make sure to go get tested whether they have symptoms  or not. Pre this bullshit when have you EVER been asked, by a government/heath officials, to go get tested for a virus that you show no symptoms for? On top of that, Ol Bunker Joe says the worst is yet to come for COVID. Fear monger much? 

But hey, keep following their requests. 

mediaaa8.jpg

• Haha 1

Heading home from the Dominican.  Mask use in public is about 50%.  On resort you have to use a mask to order a drink.  I wonder why there isn't a firestorm of covid here.  Almost like they are going through the most minimal of precautions.  Poor and in many places unsanitary conditions.   Yet so limited. 

15 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Heading home from the Dominican.  Mask use in public is about 50%.  On resort you have to use a mask to order a drink.  I wonder why there isn't a firestorm of covid here.  Almost like they are going through the most minimal of precautions.  Poor and in many places unsanitary conditions.   Yet so limited. 

My bil is in Tanzania....not a Mask to been seen anywhere....500 cases in a country of 56 million....they are supposedly covid free.

Screenshot_20210103-122605_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210103-122728_Facebook.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, F3600 said:

bold has the best immune systems

Stop hiding in your houses and support the people standing up against this bullshit.  We went to three different places last night.  So bizarre that it is Gen x. , old people  coming out in droves to stand up to the  fascist Government , while young people hide in fear. 

• Like 2