Check your account email address ×

SUPERSPREADER EVENT!!!!

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks a little slushy...what river is that? ✌🏻👍🏿

Was really slushy in spots. Not ideal. I blew 2 belts in 50 miles. My clutches we boiling hot. It’s the St Louis river. We had a great time with bonfire and lunch and many beers. Took two kids along about 15 years old. They did pretty well. 

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Was really slushy in spots. Not ideal. I blew 2 belts in 50 miles. My clutches we boiling hot. It’s the St Louis river. We had a great time with bonfire and lunch and many beers. Took two kids along about 15 years old. They did pretty well. 

Awesome..sounds like fun! 👍🏼
Glad the kids enjoyed it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Just caught this.   wtf?  Sound like my cat turbo days

14206153_1591084824521676_4997874685215086709_o.jpg

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Let me guess. The old "boosted sleds don't need clutching" special?

You’re a retard

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Just caught this.   wtf?  Sound like my cat turbo days

14206153_1591084824521676_4997874685215086709_o.jpg

Belt that blew first had over 1000 hard miles. 2nd belt was unknown used spare.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like a 73'er event! Shitty sleds and shitty conditions! Bahaha!

Looks like everybody at the trailer park got sleds this year :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Looks like a super slush event geared towards Phaggits. The cool kids were riding on snow over in the UP. 

9B0245EC-966B-4A32-8EC4-CC09F6645A3B.jpeg

Funniest thing about that is with everything being closed I probably saved like $300 by bringing all of the food and alcohol. And we ate like kings LOL

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Funniest thing about that is with everything being closed I probably saved like $300 by bringing all of the food and alcohol. And we ate like kings LOL

Our sled club has been brining brats and dogs to shelter every weekend seeing as Timmy is fucking the bar owners .

It has been real fun with all the people stopping to sit by the fire have a dog and shoot the shit . More than I have ever seen at shelter.  Getting people aware of the club and what we do and getting them to join on line right there is a win win . 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Got a lot of compliments from neighbors. They were glad we came up and road. It worked well with the pot luck food for the grill and crock pot. Got asked a few times of how many sleds and trucks were in my driveway. I think it was 12 sleds and six trucks the one night? Sam and I talked and said we should eat and drink more at camp in the winter. We don’t go out that much in the summer.  We go to the bars all of the time in the winter. Huge money savings and more relaxing.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

What are you riding?