Check your account email address ×

Toxic Christianity resisting vaccine...unfucking real

• USA Contributing Member

Serious question..... so you get the shot and your set.... for this year?  For the next 3 months?Seems that a new strain has already appeared and although they say this vaccine should cover it they don’t sound all that sure. Are they going to be lining people up once a year for a vaccine.... a second  flu shot? Has science commented on this yet?

7 hours ago, BobRoss said:

Do you understand how vaccines work?

This has been established already here on FSMD. If you don’t have a medical background than you, A. Don’t know shit and 2. Sure as fuck shouldn’t be giving anyone any medical “advice”. 

Thanks for playin’! 

:lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Doctor Hospitalized after getting vaccine.........better get your alergic reactions checked or the prevention could be way worse than the virus itself.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/world-news/mexican-doctor-hospitalized-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine/story-keb0vi7yVkVuiNo2Hw81QI.html

On 1/2/2021 at 8:41 AM, Polaris 550 said:

The religiou-freaks are refusing to get the vaccine because they think it's gonna' give them autism, it's a conspiracy, it's government control, it's blah, blah, blah. 

I DESPISE all religions. I DESPISE the religious right. I DESPISE Trump/Pence's religious views. 

I DESPISE the socio/political status of America, with a passion.

To some degree, Crazy Benny is right, the fukkin country sucks big time. 

What gave you autism?

19 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Someone your age should get it. If it has adverse side affects  that show up 10 yrs from now its not a big deal for you.

Our good family friend is a RESPIRATORY THERAPIST, at Dana Farber in Boston. He told me, NOT TO GET THE COVID VIRUS!!!!!!  So yes, I will get the vaccine, but not right away. 

Oh yeah hey, thanks for the words of encouragement, that I'll be croaked in a few years anyway, so I don't have ta' worry about the side affects of a vaccine. 

:wtf:     :wtf:      :wtf:    :wtf:    :wtf:

22 hours ago, frenchy said:

Maybe, but the more people who get it the quicker herd immunity is achieved and the faster the economy re-opens eliminating needless bankruptcies of businesses and individuals. That simple. 

That is really what it comes down to at this point. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

If anything else,it will make people feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Or just put this bullshit in the rearview faster. I want to ride quebec in march got damnit!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Or just put this bullshit in the rearview faster. I want to ride quebec in march got damnit!

You should point that new truck and sled west. Stop being a idiot. The forecast around here looks like shit.

Just now, Woodtick said:

You should point that new truck and sled west. Stop being a idiot. The forecast around here looks like shit.

I'm not an off trail/mountain rider, I'm a diamond pounder.

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

not yet but I am sure that is coming along with certain private enterprises mandating it.

I don't support that btw

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

not yet but I am sure that is coming along with certain private enterprises mandating it.

I don't support that btw

So you don't think public school teachers are going to be forced or fired? 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So you don't think public school teachers are going to be forced or fired? 

I think lots of industries are going to force employees to get it. I also said I don’t support that can’t you read?