Check your account email address ×

Toxic Christianity resisting vaccine...unfucking real

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Maybe, but the more people who get it the quicker herd immunity is achieved and the faster the economy re-opens eliminating needless bankruptcies of businesses and individuals. That simple. 

Are we gonna do this every time there is some shitty cold or flu circulating the world? 

• Like 1

Maybe, but the more people who get it the quicker herd immunity is achieved and the faster the economy re-opens eliminating needless bankruptcies of businesses and individuals. That simple. 

Riiiiight. 

So, one vaccine is going to get us to herd immunity and put this deadly virus that we still know soooo little about, completely behind us? Ok, sure. 

• Like 2

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Are you a medical professional? Are you too stupid to see how that would mean that you shouldn’t be giving me advice either? What I posted is the information that you can get right off the box the masks come in and exactly what my doctor has advised me of directly. You can do what you want. I’d just like it if other people would let me do the same. 

If you are worried about the shit coming out of someone's mouth..... just wear a mask.

If I am worried about the shit coming out of someone's mouth..... I'll wear a mask.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Are we gonna do this every time there is some shitty cold or flu circulating the world? 

Yes. Masks, social distancing and shut it all down of course as well. It’s been proven that it works and can be done, just look around you. Not only did all of these “mandates” make the spread less, er, well, whatever but it helped get rid of a lot of other things too. Wait. Shit. Never mind. Just put your mask on, get your shot, stay home and everything is fine. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the reaction to this virus has been far greater than it should have been and far too broad, but I can't really do anything about that. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Me personally, I don't want to tempt the fates with COVID 19.  It's like playing RUSSIAN ROULETTE. 

Thanks, but no thanks.   

Someone your age should get it. If it has adverse side affects  that show up 10 yrs from now its not a big deal for you.

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I think the reaction to this virus has been far greater than it should have been and far too broad, but I can't really do anything about that. 

Yes we can.....we refuse to comply 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so you'r breaking in to bars and demanding to be served a beer? :lol: 

fucking idiot. 

I haven’t followed any of these bullshit rules in a long time....it’s life as usual for me. It’s fucking idiocy to have shut down all these businesses and they continue to be shut down. Many will never open again and it’s attitudes like yours that let it happen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I haven’t followed any of these bullshit rules in a long time....it’s life as usual for me. It’s fucking idiocy to have shut down all these businesses and they continue to be shut down. Many will never open again and it’s attitudes like yours that let it happen 

wrong. I agree it's BS but nothing I or you do or complain about it will change that. Only thing that will help them get back to business as usual ASAP is vaccination. No matter how hard that hurts your butt. 

• Like 1

wrong. I agree it's BS but nothing I or you do or complain about it will change that. Only thing that will help them get back to business as usual ASAP is vaccination. No matter how hard that hurts your butt. 

"For the greater good."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Found at last night one of my sledding buddies got covid a 6 weeks ago. I was around him several days before he tested positive but I hadn’t seen him since. He’s 42 and is overweight, diabetic and has heart disease and just had a double bypass at age 41.

He had a mild fever for one day and lost his taste. Said it wasn’t even as a bad as a sinus infection.

Real deadly virus you got there 

Well fuck me are you ok? Did you make sure your life insurance was up to date . Did you spend some quality time with the family . It is going to be sad to see you go . I mean it is inevitable at this point you were exposed 

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

The needless bankruptcies are because of the political leaders you support . It is bullshit . If you are sick fat or old stay the fuck home end of story 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The needless bankruptcies are because of the political leaders you support . It is bullshit . If you are sick fat or old stay the fuck home end of story 

I don't support them. I will be voting against every politician that has implemented these measures come election time. But unfortunately that is all I can do. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife and her brother (who has no preexisting conditions and is in good shape) got slammed by this thing...clearly something in their genetic makeup made it harder on them. 

Pretty weird how it affects everyone so different. 

Chinks are buying up our genetic info whenever they can too...

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Had this argument with my mailman.....he was adamant about the need for everyone to get the vaccine in order to stop the spread.

I said Im not getting it and you shouldn't worry about those that don't if the vaccine works....He mumbled that I am the reason this will never be under control as he sped off with a disgusted look.

Hit a retired co-worker in good shape pretty hard.....I dont know if true or not but Doc said he had a certain blood type that is more susceptible to severe symptoms. 

MSM is pushing it hard...

My sister said she thought blood type A gets it the worse :dunno:

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

America attacking Iraq and Afghanistan and being there 20 years. Yup, that was smart. 

At least Donald didn't start any new wars...

So what happens when 60% of people don't get the vax? :read:

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Would have been pretty simple to get business that is shut down etc - "get by money". Govt was a huge wasteful clusterfuck as usual :flush:

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Does the gov't force vax's - is more what I was referring to Cali girl...

not yet but I am sure that is coming along with certain private enterprises mandating it.

I don't support that btw