Check your account email address ×

Welcome to 2020, when @JovanHPulitzer hacked a voting machine live during a government hearing and the press insists there is no evidence of election fraud.

Snake

20 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just to be clear do you think Joe Biden got millions more votes than Obama? 

yes. Trump was the most despised sitting president probably ever and the result of that was the highest voter turnout in like 120 years. Anything else? 

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

yes. Trump was the most despised sitting president probably ever and the result of that was the highest voter turnout in like 120 years. Anything else? 

Yes.  Trump got 12 million more votes the second time around, most votes for a president ever aside from the questionable ones Biden got, and first time a sitting president who got more votes than the first time and wasn't re elected.  So your notion of "most despised sitting president" is horse shit.  Other than you nailed it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes.  Trump got 12 million more votes the second time around, most votes for a president ever aside from the questionable ones Biden got, and first time a sitting president who got more votes than the first time and wasn't re elected.  So your notion of "most despised sitting president" is horse shit.  Other than you nailed it.

100% of his mouth breathing base show up to vote, guaranteed, so there is that also. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Way too many stupid, emotional voters hung up on his tweets as opposed to seeing what he actually accomplished. I hope all those stupid voters reap what they've sewn after voting for Biden.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just to be clear do you think Joe Biden got millions more votes than Obama? 

yes.  Obama might have been popular in the media and with a decent portion of the population but the love/hate of Trump really brought out the vote more than any candidate ever.   No one i know voted FOR Biden,  just like very few i know voted for Trump in 2016.  In both cases the other one was considered the worst option ever by roughly half the country and was voted against.     

32 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Donald Trump's 73.6 Million Popular Votes Is Over 7 Million More Than Any Sitting President in History

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes.  Obama might have been popular in the media and with a decent portion of the population but the love/hate of Trump really brought out the vote more than any candidate ever.   No one i know voted FOR Biden,  just like very few i know voted for Trump in 2016.  In both cases the other one was considered the worst option ever by roughly half the country and was voted against.     

I agree with your assessment but at the same time I am not closed to the idea that some tom foolery went on and that the totals are not a true account of the vote. I just can't remember a time when so many have come forward to testify about failures in the system. Again not saying it would change the outcome but if people have legitimate questions and accusations to the totals then it should be looked at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

Donald Trump's 73.6 Million Popular Votes Is Over 7 Million More Than Any Sitting President in History

that's like kicking a field goal in the bottom of the 7th as you put it, or something along those lines :news: 

On 1/2/2021 at 11:05 AM, frenchy said:

not to mention that video proves absolutely nothing :lol: 

no nothing at all, not if you have your eyes closed  smh.   All observers were gone.  all counting should have stopped.

it did not.   that constitutes  BROKEN Election laws.     

Thankfully it now sounds like all those ballots and more will be audited,or have been,  properly audited.  they will be removed from any count and with that,, show biden lost Georgia.    the rejects trying to cheat got cought and that is paving the way for these other states to be Properly audited.    more than 50 elected officials are contesting the counting of electoral votes.  has that EVER happened before?   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No, there was always people and video watching.  

Again what did you here the director say?

all republican observers were told to leave. as attested to by the R observers that were told to leave.  and they did.  counting continued.  it should not have.    spelled out clear as day for you.    byeeeee            

54 minutes ago, old indy said:

all republican observers were told to leave. as attested to by the R observers that were told to leave.  and they did.  counting continued.  it should not have.    spelled out clear as day for you.    byeeeee            

Again that is what you were told, there was no audio, so you never heard the director say anything.  So that is a nice story for you, but doesn't match the facts.  

Was the director a Republican or a Democrat? Do you even know?

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ted Nugent AND TrumpArea.com....well that seals it!!!!!:lmao:

Seals what?

And what exactly did he say in error?.....did not all those things he mention happen?

I even provided a direct link to his Facebook page, since you seem to have a problem with Trumparea as a source.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Seals what?

And what exactly did he say in error?.....did not all those things he mention happen?

I even provided a direct link to his Facebook page, since you seem to have a problem with Trumparea as a source.

He's another moron in line with Tools.  He's got no opinion, really.

On 12/31/2020 at 10:32 PM, SnowRider said:

Excellent post.... :lol:  How’s the snow in Georgia?  :dunno:

:lmao: aca.

Exactly the same amount of worthless as it is Waupaca.  Oh, I know...you've got some Gnar-ass saddle bag trip planned this year...along with some 10,000 steep and deep!  

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

One anomaly is one thing but we are talking about dozens if not hundreds.  

Anyone with any ability to look at them as a whole rationally has to bare minimum say....yeah that's fucked up.