Check your account email address ×

Round one done! 94%er

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The CDC, and common sense.

2020covidcdc.png

Neal

So far, what is known about the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is that they prevent people from getting very sick with the virus, but it may not prevent someone from becoming infected with COVID-19.

https://abc7chicago.com/covid-vaccine-news-update-immunity/8781004/

What are the benefits of getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

COVID-19 can cause severe medical complications and lead to death in some people. There is no way to know how COVID-19 will affect you. If you get COVID-19, you could spread the disease to family, friends and others around you.

Getting a COVID-19 vaccine can help protect you by creating an antibody response in your body without your having to become sick with COVID-19.

A COVID-19 vaccine might prevent you from getting COVID-19. Or, if you get COVID-19, the vaccine might keep you from becoming seriously ill or from developing serious complications.

Getting vaccinated also might help protect people around you from COVID-19, particularly people at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-vaccine/art-20484859

lots is cans and nights in there

gravy

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Covid 19 is the disease Neal.....the virus is SARS COV2 and absolutely zero info has been collected as to the efficacy of the vaccines to prevent either contraction or spreading the virus .....fucking moron 

Ahh, you are wrong, the vaccine works because we have gene sequenced the virus, and found an avenue to prevent the virus from infection, as compared to not taking the vaccine.

Thus, the virus doesn't doesn't get time to expand in the body and is readily eradicated.  This prevents the spreading of the virus, from a full infection situation.

You are being a massive fucking idiot, which is certainly your choice.

Neal

9 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

So far, what is known about the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is that they prevent people from getting very sick with the virus, but it may not prevent someone from becoming infected with COVID-19.

https://abc7chicago.com/covid-vaccine-news-update-immunity/8781004/

What are the benefits of getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

COVID-19 can cause severe medical complications and lead to death in some people. There is no way to know how COVID-19 will affect you. If you get COVID-19, you could spread the disease to family, friends and others around you.

Getting a COVID-19 vaccine can help protect you by creating an antibody response in your body without your having to become sick with COVID-19.

A COVID-19 vaccine might prevent you from getting COVID-19. Or, if you get COVID-19, the vaccine might keep you from becoming seriously ill or from developing serious complications.

Getting vaccinated also might help protect people around you from COVID-19, particularly people at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-vaccine/art-20484859

lots is cans and nights in there

gravy

Sure, and all those still trump doing nothing.

There isn't a 100% effective rate for anything, and this vaccine is no different.  It does however help reduce the spread and infection of the virus and disease.

Even if it was only 50% effective it would be a wise idea.

Neal

25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahh, you are wrong, the vaccine works because we have gene sequenced the virus, and found an avenue to prevent the virus from infection, as compared to not taking the vaccine.

Thus, the virus doesn't doesn't get time to expand in the body and is readily eradicated.  This prevents the spreading of the virus, from a full infection situation.

You are being a massive fucking idiot, which is certainly your choice.

Neal

Zero info has been collected on the vaccines preventing contraction or transmission. That is a fact. You’re a moron who has no idea what you were even inoculated against 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Zero info has been collected on the vaccines preventing contraction or transmission. That is a fact. You’re a moron who has no idea what you were even inoculated against 

It really doesn't matter at this point.

Best Flavor Injector GIFs | Gfycat

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

do you think that was not part of the 4 months of testing at most thats been done on this vaccine.  

My daughter belongs to a consortium group of daycare and preschool providers. She hasn’t had one case of type B or A influenza with any of her kids. Usually by this time the influenza B wave has been dropping off and the A wave starting. Nothing this year. It’s been the same with many of the other providers. Probably masking, hand washing, and distancing at work. 

If the vaccines get us back to normal faster we should do the vaccines. I really dont understand what the fear is. I have never had a flu shot in my life because I know i never needed one and I probably dont need this but I do know I will probably have to get one for my job at some point and I am not at all worried about it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The double blind studies definitely did test rates of contraction. I’m not sure where you get your information from, but it’s wrong. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My daughter belongs to a consortium group of daycare and preschool providers. She hasn’t had one case of type B or A influenza with any of her kids. Usually by this time the influenza B wave has been dropping off and the A wave starting. Nothing this year. It’s been the same with many of the other providers. Probably masking, hand washing, and distancing at work. 

Everything is diagnosed using the Covid calculator now.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How’s the COVID cases doing in comparison? You know, a virus that is transmitted the exact same way as the flu or even the common cold? 

It’s amazing how brilliant you people can be without even using your fucking brain. 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look, wear your mask, get your vaccine.  Fuck your boyfriend in the ass.  Blow your trannyfriend.  Just do you....just stop demanding some type of heroic title for it and keep it to yourself.

This. 110% this. Slowly this world has completely lost its ability to mind its own fucking business.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How’s the COVID cases doing in comparison? You know, a virus that is transmitted the exact same way as the flu or even the common cold? 

It’s amazing how brilliant you people can be without even using your fucking brain. 

This. 110% this. Slowly this world has completely lost its ability to mind its own fucking business.  

And they will be ecstatic when they get what they voted for good and hard.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look, wear your mask, get your vaccine.  Fuck your boyfriend in the ass.  Blow your trannyfriend.  Just do you....just stop demanding some type of heroic title for it and keep it to yourself.

Man who posted thread about his confrontation at a Walmart says keep this to yourself. :lol:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It's working at a faster speed now.

Just now, SSFB said:

Man who posted thread about his confrontation at a Walmart says keep this to yourself. :lol:

Hey, I was minding my own business.  Apparently, that bothered somebody enough to risk their health.  These are the ones running for the "vaccine" as quick as possible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not much for flu hospitalizations this year...

image.png.8011f60c7cd5ce56e9d9f5ae9ad9c6fa.png

• Thanks 1