Check your account email address ×

Round one done! 94%er

Just a friendly reminder. Same number of residents In Michigan as there is in Sweden. Sweden never locked down never wore masks. Almost 100K less cases and almost 5000 less deaths. Sweden is ranked 26th in the world in deaths per million and when you break down the US by state they fall to the 50's in the world. 

We've destroyed millions of lives. We've added 6 plus trillion in debt. Millions will lose their home. 6 weeks ago 110K restaurants had closed nation wide. My guess is that number will exceed 250K when it's done. That's just restaurants, How many other business have folded?  My gym shut down. I just read Camel Riders near Munising isn't opening back up. All of this over a virus with a 99.99997% survial rate in people 65 and younger. 

If covid was so terrible why do they have to lump people who die of Heart attacks and other illness's in with the death total. The Congressman from New Orleans that died two days ago. Ya he has a heart attack after and operation. But becuase he had covid the headline read died of covid. Fucking pathetic 

Cases overview
Michigan
Total cases
+3,847
Recovered
-
Deaths
+52

Total cases
+8,846
Recovered
+0
Deaths
+243

22 hours ago, Anler said:

If the vaccines get us back to normal faster we should do the vaccines. I really dont understand what the fear is. I have never had a flu shot in my life because I know i never needed one and I probably dont need this but I do know I will probably have to get one for my job at some point and I am not at all worried about it. 

Good point. The new variant is a little creepy. It’s a good amount more contagious, but researches haven’t a clue why. The mutation does show that the virus can not only rapidly mutate, but mutate in a significant way quite quickly. Has this virus’ full potential for lethality been seen? I think that’s a good question which hasn’t been answered yet. Time will tell. The one aspect of this virus that’s always bothered me is it’s ability to cross the blood/brain barrier and cause neurological symptoms. 

45 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What does Science have to do with advertising from private companies?

Oh and that first one on the top left is from the video game Bioshock. Nice job on falling for the fake news :bc:

Who made & approved DDT ... :read:

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How come Repugs oppose liability....:dunno:

Good question - but I don't know the answer :dunno:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good point. The new variant is a little creepy. It’s a good amount more contagious, but researches haven’t a clue why. The mutation does show that the virus can not only rapidly mutate, but mutate in a significant way quite quickly. Has this virus’ full potential for lethality been seen? I think that’s a good question which hasn’t been answered yet. Time will tell. The one aspect of this virus that’s always bothered me is it’s ability to cross the blood/brain barrier and cause neurological symptoms. 

Is China releasing new strains? :read:

Brain fog is real with that ...& it sucks. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

If you don't want one then don't get one, but for most of the people who need to work and travel to move our economy it's going to be a requirement. Otherwise we are headed for the worst depression in history. 

Riiiiight. How’s that working out with masks or really most forms of personal health freedom, over the past 10 months? FFS. 

PS. I don’t know if you noticed or not but the shit has already hit the financial fan and it won’t be long before it’s going to get even worse. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hopefully they are. 

Look at the local gender confused Neil's sisters brother trying to say something edgy and really dumb to see how many people he can get attention from.  I'm the only dumb enough one to actually give it to you :lol2:

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

Oh and that first one on the top left is from the video game Bioshock. Nice job on falling for the fake news :bc:

Right over your head, how surprising..

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

Right over your head, how surprising..