Check your account email address ×

Muslims set off bomb in Nashville

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Waiting for the 🤡 Posse to tell us more about the Nashville Muslim..... :lol: 

Whoever was behind this intentionally limited personal injury.  It doesn't sound like radicals.

Try not to overthink things, you might blow a gasket.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Whoever was behind this intentionally limited personal injury.  It doesn't sound like radicals.

Try not to overthink things, you might blow a gasket.

Let the clown who started the thread and those who jumped on the sinking ship know :thumbsup:

:lol: You can do it......grow a pair.....you can do it...

90419F29-0C30-425C-A975-040B4366DE8E.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Has anyone ever performed a successful chin transplant?  We have a prime candidate.

Maybe that’s where his clit was? 

Islam: It’s a beautiful ideology and ABSOLUTELY NOT the most abusive, discriminative and violent offender of human rights and liberties in the world.  

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

So I missed a few pages of name calling and insults.

Was it a muslim? 

No, apparently they are really doing a whole ideology change to improve their optics and relations in the civilized world.  At least that’s what a bunch of self hating honkies in here are saying.

Beats me.  I still call a pile of shit a pile of shit though....others can pick them up and eat them if they want.

Wait, did I answer your question?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, apparently they are really doing a whole ideology change to improve their optics and relations in the civilized world.  At least that’s what a bunch of self hating honkies in here are saying.

Beats me.  I still call a pile of shit a pile of shit though....others can pick them up and eat them if they want.

Wait, did I answer your question?

:lol:

Yes, thank you.

:lol2:

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not pouting at all you feeb...just laughing at your scared hillbilly neighbor once again freaking out about Mooslims...BTW go enjoy your vacation and quit wasting time here saying stupid shit.:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re the dummy that sees Mooslims and Black People in your morning cereal!🤣🤣

Fat Jimmy fails yet again... :lol:

636182143_giphy-8(1).gif.fc406901c7e3356a7b734ef25e3dda50.gif

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Seems dripper needs to learn this. He cancelled plans to attend a golf outing because I was going. He informed me he would have to kick my ass if he saw me in person. Then he was reminded by everyone that I’m twice his size and I would instantly rag doll him if he tried to beat me up :lol: he got quiet after that 

Did you guys do the golf outing then ? :dunno:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Looks like it was a angry white guy. Domestic terrorist....probably a Trump cult member.

He Forewarned people to stay away. Muslims wouldn't do that - they want limbs blown off & deaths. 

Reports initially said calls of shots fired to lure first responders into blast zone. That is where the Muslim plot come into play - plus being Christmas.