Check your account email address ×

Muslims set off bomb in Nashville

Police: Explosion in Nashville believed to be ‘intentional’

KIMBERLEE KRUESI and THALIA BEATY2 minutes ago

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — An explosion shook the largely deserted streets of downtown Nashville early Christmas morning, shattering windows, damaging buildings and wounding three people. Authorities said they believed the blast was intentional. The FBI is leading the investigation.

Metro Nashville Police Department spokesman Don Aaron said police responded to a call of shots fired just before 6 a.m. but found no immediate signs of a shooting, although officers noticed a suspicious vehicle and called for a hazardous unit. While they waited, the vehicle exploded.

Aaron said three people were taken to area hospitals for treatment, although none were in critical condition. He said some people were taken to the department’s central precinct for questioning but declined to give more details.

The FBI will be taking the lead in the investigation, said spokesman Joel Siskovic. Federal investigators from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were also on the scene. The FBI is the primary law enforcement agency responsible for investigating federal crimes, such as explosives violations and acts of terrorism.

Black smoke and flames were seen early Friday billowing from the area, which is packed with bars, restaurants and other retail establishments and is known as the heart of downtown Nashville’s tourist scene.

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Who else would do that on Christmas ...smh

Ur full of it. It was obviously the Rainbow coalition and 550. There were reports of the shooter wearing black assless chaps, a purple feather bow and sleeveless half shirt with massive pythons with an "I Love Mom" tattoo. Doesn't sound Muslim to me.:news:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Ur full of it. It was obviously the Rainbow coalition and 550. There were reports of the shooter wearing black assless chaps, a purple feather bow and sleeveless half shirt with massive pythons with an "I Love Mom" tattoo. Doesn't sound Muslim to me.:news:

Do you suck dick? No? BULLSHIT!!! I bet you could suck a golf-ball through a garden hose, faggot!! 

We'll be watching you!!!  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you suck dick? No? BULLSHIT!!! I bet you could suck a golf-ball through a garden hose, faggot!! 

We'll be watching you!!!  

Negative. You seem tense. Maybe Spin has some tips to help you relax. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Ur full of it. It was obviously the Rainbow coalition and 550. There were reports of the shooter wearing black assless chaps, a purple feather bow and sleeveless half shirt with massive pythons with an "I Love dad " tattoo. Doesn't sound Muslim to me.:news:

there