Check your account email address ×

MN to open bars and restaurants !!!!

f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

For outside dining

What kind of fucked up faggot ass fucking retard would expect anyone to dine outside in MN in January.

This shit can’t be real

It was idiotic last summer when they did this.  So, enjoy the bugs! ..and if your restaurant doesn't have room for outside seating...TOUGH SHIT!

Fucking state is run by absolute idiots.  I don't understand anymore.

• Like 4

Just now, Zambroski said:

It was idiotic last summer when they did this.  So, enjoy the bugs! ..and if your restaurant doesn't have room for outside seating...TOUGH SHIT!

Fucking state is run by absolute idiots.  I don't understand anymore.

Are they doing this idiotic stuff down south too?  

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

It's just a glitch in the simulation.  Give it a few days, I'm sure it will be patched.

I swear to god this whole reality is a fucking simulation....there is no ducking way I am surrounded by this many fucking absolute mouth breathing retards 

It's just a glitch in the simulation.  Give it a few days, I'm sure it will be patched.

screenkats — Neo's dejá vù black cat | The Matrix [1999]

Are they doing this idiotic stuff down south too?  

No. I'm in GA right now and the runoff election for house and senate.  So, the lefties are really pushing the virus fear thing super hard right now.  Also, they've already been caught in early voting fuckery.

So they will allow outdoor seating in MN cold for how long before they lift that, expecting businesses to pour how much more into their ability to keep people warm outside? 

Fucking morons running this state.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

So they will allow outdoor seating in MN cold for how long before they lift that, expecting businesses to pour how much more into their ability to keep people warm outside? 

Just absolute fucking morons 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

....there is no ducking way I am surrounded by this many fucking absolute mouth breathing retards 

you are, we all are.

Yesterday NH got around 50,000 vacine , more coming next week. 1/2 went to HC workers , the other 1/2 for long term care residents. But LTC dosnt start getting them till next Monday. No one bothered thinking " gee maybe we should give them all to HC workers and do the long term care with what comes in next week."

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

you are, we all are.

Yesterday NH got around 50,000 vacine , more coming next week. 1/2 went to HC workers , the other 1/2 for long term care residents. But LTC dosnt start getting them till next Monday. No one bothered thinking " gee maybe we should give them all to HC workers and do the long term care with what comes in next week."

I know many in the HC industry that don't want it and would have preferred it to all go to the homes.  

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For outside dining

What kind of fucked up faggot ass fucking retard would expect anyone to dine outside in MN in January.

This shit can’t be real

thought you guys were so tough.  Fucking pussies can't eat outside,  my wifes martini group is outside whether it's 10 degrees or 80.   guess they have bigger balls than you guys

:snack: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thought you guys were so tough.  Fucking pussies can't eat outside,  my wifes martini group is outside whether it's 10 degrees or 80.   guess they have bigger balls than you guys

Well at least tell the whole story. They are out there because you lock the door.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

If it was 10f that would be fine.....It didn’t reach 10f for a high yesterday and much of the day was at 0f and below. It’s not even a cold wave yet 

24 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

January 10th it sounds like.  

St. Patricks is opening on Friday for indoor dining.  I bet the place has a line out the door!  We have people coming for Christmas so I'll lay low until then.

So with all the HC connections from the 🤡 Posse - we can expect to see the vast majority of HC workers decline to take a vaccine...:dunno:  Is that what we can expect?  

:lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

For outside dining

This shit can’t be real

Hey idiot stop you’re whining. 

Have you tried Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

January 10th it sounds like.  

St. Patricks is opening on Friday for indoor dining.  I bet the place has a line out the door!  We have people coming for Christmas so I'll lay low until then.

There are a number of places that are just going to go for it, and open up.  I'll bet the state will be happy to fine the shit out of them, revoke liquor and food licenses, and smile about being assholes to people just trying to survive.  And there are many who WANT them to do it, which I really don't get.  But this is where we are.

If they would have even a remote sense of a plan to help these people they are telling, "you can't work or run your business" that would be one thing, but they don't.  

The places that are going to try to make a run of it, are on their last leg.  They have two choices:  Defy the order and try to survive, or file bankruptcy. 

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well at least tell the whole story. They are out there because you lock the door.

they aren't at my house and my buddy mikes a bit whipped and went out and bought them the heaters to go with the fire pit.  He prob dresses up as a french maid and serves them :news: 

• Haha 2