Check your account email address ×

MN to open bars and restaurants !!!!

f7ben

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So gracious of Tyrant Timmy to allow us to dine outside at our favorite establishments from mid-December into January.

Don't forget you get to have 1 other household over but not more than 10 people indoors. :fuckyou:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

For outside dining

What kind of fucked up faggot ass fucking retard would expect anyone to dine outside in MN in January.

This shit can’t be real

I don’t pay attention to that state so forgive my lack of awareness. Did they literally have restaurant’s shut down as far to the point of no inside social distance inside eating and no outside eating all summer? 

2 minutes ago, Crowder said:

I don’t pay attention to that state so forgive my lack of awareness. Did they literally have restaurant’s shut down as far to the point of no inside social distance inside eating and no outside eating all summer? 

Hell no.  A group of us from work went out to eat pretty much every Friday all summer long.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

restaurants here are down to a max of 10 customers, no more than 4 to a table and you must all be from the same house. alcohol ends at 9pm.

I don't know how many of these places are staying open unless they are burning up all their savings.

There is a new smokehouse down the road that just opened up at the end of October. They paid $1m for the property and spent 2 years gutting and rebuilding inside and out to open to this shitshow. The owners must be pulling their hair out.

56 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Yes Timmy shut down bars and resterants take out only. Fucking cunt . But like pampers likes to point out I guess there were to many resterants any way 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

For outside dining

What kind of fucked up faggot ass fucking retard would expect anyone to dine outside in MN in January.

This shit can’t be real

Shut up and eat your meal. Kids are starving in Biafra.......

610451A5-061B-4E77-BB1D-597C00A0AE11.jpeg

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I swear to god this whole reality is a fucking simulation....there is no ducking way I am surrounded by this many fucking absolute mouth breathing retards 

The politicians aren't the retards.  The retards are the ones that fall for their shit.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I use to do take out 1 time a week at most . This yr during shut down at least 3 days a week for dinner and every lunch deliverd with 30% tip . 

I prefer to prepare my own food fresh at home.Ingredients purchased at a small, local organic market. Healthy, delicious, and homemade. 

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I prefer to prepare my own food fresh at home.Ingredients purchased at a small, local organic market. Healthy, delicious, and homemade. 

Jesus H Christ. 

So I guess my only question for you would be, 

Do you prefer to wear thongs or bikinis?