Check your account email address ×

Why were you banned from HCS?

@XCR1250 Hey Don ... are you still Mod over on HCS?  My buddy was texting me tonight and said there's a bit of a shit show thread in the Matryx forum (something about the side panel latches).  He said he was surprised it hadn't been looked at by a Mod/Admin yet.  Maybe you can go in there and clean it up .... or not (as I don't really give a flying f about what goes on there! LOL)

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

@XCR1250 Hey Don ... are you still Mod over on HCS?  My buddy was texting me tonight and said there's a bit of a shit show thread in the Matryx forum (something about the side panel latches).  He said he was surprised it hadn't been looked at by a Mod/Admin yet.  Maybe you can go in there and clean it up .... or not (as I don't really give a flying f about what goes on there! LOL)

It seems myself & Zam are the only Mods left doing anything and I just can't read everything but I cleaned it up and asked nicely to try and get along.

49 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

It seems myself & Zam are the only Mods left doing anything and I just can't read everything but I cleaned it up and asked nicely to try and get along.

Feel bad for you Don hopefully your getting some riding it

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

JPishgar@Verticalscope.com or Joe.Pishgar@Verticalscope.com

:whistle: - - :lol:

I got a few cycle hours on machines that'll give me plenty of time... 

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Don't forget the tranny sites too.

I am going to start posting his email on craiglist for man on man love 

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

F7

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm just going over the reports and queue files every so often.  If it doesn't get reported, it's unlikely I'll even see it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm just going over the reports and queue files every so often.  If it doesn't get reported, it's unlikely I'll even see it.  

That figures I was always reporting you for your bully mod tactics.  Didn't know you were reviewing the reports and just deleting them.  Maybe I should have gone right to the top and had Creepy Joe open up an "Investigation" 😂

Hey Z there's a cleanup in the Matryx forum on HCS.  Guy posted sled went down 700 miles with a puddle of oil unearth it.  Polaris sucks, my seasons over etc, etc.  Ends up it was the oil cap so he would like the thread deleted.

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Hey Z there's a cleanup in the Matryx forum on HCS.  Guy posted sled went down 700 miles with a puddle of oil unearth it.  Polaris sucks, my seasons over etc, etc.  Ends up it was the oil cap so he would like the thread deleted.

report it, Z doesn't know what the fuck he's doing anyhow. :lol:

Edited by A05GSHO

1 hour ago, Doug said:

That figures I was always reporting you for your bully mod tactics.  Didn't know you were reviewing the reports and just deleting them.  Maybe I should have gone right to the top and had Creepy Joe open up an "Investigation" 😂

Always go to the top!

49 minutes ago, Doug said:

On it.

32 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

report it, Z doesn't know what the fuck he's doing anyhow. :lol:

Just gonna bad everyone.  I'm unsheathing Tommy's hammer right now. HEADS UP!!!!!!!  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

On it.

Screw that ... leave that thread up for everyone to see Flasch's overreaction.  It'd do him some good to have that thread linger a bit before it gets deleted.

55 minutes ago, Doug said:

My previous reply should have quoted this instead of Z's "on it" quote.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Screw that ... leave that thread up for everyone to see Flasch's overreaction.  It'd do him some good to have that thread linger a bit before it gets deleted.

Yeah...it actually looks like a good thread.  Hard to get rid of that gold.  I see it as a possible GDF transfer!  

I've had a lot of good exchanges with Flasch (Jeremy) but he can be a total dick at times ... and that post is a perfect example of it.  Let him sweat it out & get some feedback from others before anything happens.  Besides, there really IS some decent info in there.  He only wants it deleted because it makes him look bad ... it doesn't mean the thread doesn't have good info in it.

• Like 1

I just posted this to his request to delete:

I'll take care of it for you in a bit.  Sometimes it's good to leave these threads to help others not overreact so quickly and blame their sled/brand.  At least you fessed up to it....many do not.  Still, have some crow and sit back and laugh at yourself a bit.  It's what we all should do from time to time.

Image result for warning demotivator

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Doo900t said:

I got banned from DooTalk because I hurt some feelings.

I banned myself nearly a year ago over a warning from pit cunt and his arbitrary over moderation of threads and random total deletions.  I have not missed the place one bit.  There is nearly no good info there anymore and it's loaded up with whiners complaining about fucking colors and the bitching on and on about the same stupid shit.

Yes, there is a lot of that same shit on any sledding site where some need to do more riding and just buy what they like and get over the fact that not everyone needs to drink their color of coolaid to have fun in the sport but that place has been moderated into hell - just like HCS has. 

Edited by jdsky

3 hours ago, jdsky said:

I banned myself nearly a year ago over a warning from pit cunt and his arbitrary over moderation of threads and random total deletions.  I have not missed the place one bit.  There is nearly no good info there anymore and it's loaded up with whiners complaining about fucking colors and the bitching on and on about the same stupid shit.

Yes, there is a lot of that same shit on any sledding site where some need to do more riding and just buy what they like and get over the fact that not everyone needs to drink their color of coolaid to have fun in the sport but that place has been moderated into hell - just like HCS has. 

Yep pretty much the same as you. I really hate one of the members and I called him out on his bullcrap reviews and I think I hurt his feelings.

I will admit I'm a pot stirrer and at times I will be very sarcastic.

Truth is DooTalk had some great members with lots of info and was a great place if you liked and rode Doo's.

Now all I ever see there is complaining about the same old crap over and over again.

My flaw was I called out all the complainers and when I read total bullshit I reacted to it.

They are a sensitive bunch over there (whiney bitches).

Edited by Doo900t

On 2/17/2021 at 1:20 PM, Doug said:

Hahah same thing in here, Buddies 850 Doo went down, turns out it was a jackshaft but it was in Current events by a known troll so guess that's okay LOL